• Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As LAB alluded to above, Burnley have the THIRD best home record in the league this season. Won't be easy at all. On top of that, their record against the top 6 isn't all that great but barring 2 games, all the others have been pretty close.

W 2-0 Liverpool
L 0-3 Chelsea
L 0-1 Arsenal
D 0-0 Man United
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Tottenham
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Arsenal

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

As LAB alluded to above, Burnley have the THIRD best home record in the league this season. Won't be easy at all. On top of that, their record against the top 6 isn't all that great but barring 2 games, all the others have been pretty close.

W 2-0 Liverpool
L 0-3 Chelsea
L 0-1 Arsenal
D 0-0 Man United
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Tottenham
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Arsenal

Ffs man you're so tense still?? We have great lead and just played the best football match for 3 months. When practically everyone performed. It's Burnley, we roll them over if we play the same as today and can match their desire. I want half of this squad gone to squad roles after this season but I try to milk as much enjoyment as I can from this season. Especially after performance like today. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Ffs man you're so tense still?? We have great lead and just played the best football match for 3 months. When practically everyone performed. It's Burnley, we roll them over if we play the same as today and can match their desire. I want half of this squad gone to squad roles after this season but I try to milk as much enjoyment as I can from this season. Especially after performance like today. 

Tense? Only pointing out that Burnley can pose a huge problem.

But for the sake of the argument, think there's every reason for me to be tense or cautious because (a) we have won nothing yet and (b) we have a tendency to make life difficult for ourselves. I enjoy it when we win and play well but there's still a long way to go.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

W 2-0 Liverpool
L 0-3 Chelsea
L 0-1 Arsenal
D 0-0 Man United
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Tottenham
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Arsenal

Oh look who lose vs them :ph34r: (btw. their is any club from bottom which didnt draw with United? :D )

2-0 and hope that KFC drop points vs LFC.

I love big teams where we can counter attack but Burnley will surely park the bus. Need to start Fabregas and need to win this 2-0.

And if not, just let Willian, Hazard or anyone dive in Burnleys box just like that Son guy from Spurs today. Spurs are real penalty merchants it's pathetic.