test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Burnley 1-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Matic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

267 posts in this topic

Burnley 1-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+v+Arsenal+Premier+Le

2016/17 Premier League Match 25
12th February, Sunday, 2017
Turf Moor
13:30 Kick Off (UK time)

The run up to the title shall now begin. No dropping of points to lesser opponents allowed :cig:

Come prepared to boss the pitch and we win comfortably. Stay on point Chels!!

Come on you Chelsea!!

As LAB alluded to above, Burnley have the THIRD best home record in the league this season. Won't be easy at all. On top of that, their record against the top 6 isn't all that great but barring 2 games, all the others have been pretty close.

W 2-0 Liverpool
L 0-3 Chelsea
L 0-1 Arsenal
D 0-0 Man United
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Tottenham
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Arsenal

Unionjack likes this

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

As LAB alluded to above, Burnley have the THIRD best home record in the league this season. Won't be easy at all. On top of that, their record against the top 6 isn't all that great but barring 2 games, all the others have been pretty close.

W 2-0 Liverpool
L 0-3 Chelsea
L 0-1 Arsenal
D 0-0 Man United
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Tottenham
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Arsenal

Ffs man you're so tense still?? We have great lead and just played the best football match for 3 months. When practically everyone performed. It's Burnley, we roll them over if we play the same as today and can match their desire. I want half of this squad gone to squad roles after this season but I try to milk as much enjoyment as I can from this season. Especially after performance like today. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Ffs man you're so tense still?? We have great lead and just played the best football match for 3 months. When practically everyone performed. It's Burnley, we roll them over if we play the same as today and can match their desire. I want half of this squad gone to squad roles after this season but I try to milk as much enjoyment as I can from this season. Especially after performance like today. 

Tense? Only pointing out that Burnley can pose a huge problem.

But for the sake of the argument, think there's every reason for me to be tense or cautious because (a) we have won nothing yet and (b) we have a tendency to make life difficult for ourselves. I enjoy it when we win and play well but there's still a long way to go.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

W 2-0 Liverpool
L 0-3 Chelsea
L 0-1 Arsenal
D 0-0 Man United
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Tottenham
L 1-2 Man City
L 1-2 Arsenal

Oh look who lose vs them :ph34r: (btw. their is any club from bottom which didnt draw with United? :D )

2-0 and hope that KFC drop points vs LFC.

I love big teams where we can counter attack but Burnley will surely park the bus. Need to start Fabregas and need to win this 2-0.

And if not, just let Willian, Hazard or anyone dive in Burnleys box just like that Son guy from Spurs today. Spurs are real penalty merchants it's pathetic.

Who remembers this fixture two and a half years ago? Some of the best football we played, Diego's first goal and THAT assist by Fabregas... Amazing how much water flowed under the bridge since then and still it feels like it was yesterday. 

It's a difficult place to visit but our strength this season is the ability to beat those teams, even if by a one goal margin, I will surely be happy with that. Most importantly - start Cesc, and who knows, maybe we'll see another cracker from him. C'mon Chels! 

2 minutes ago, Footballover said:

Who remembers this fixture two and a half years ago? Some of the best football we played, Diego's first goal and THAT assist by Fabregas... Amazing how much water flowed under the bridge since then and still it feels like it was yesterday. 

It's a difficult place to visit but our strength this season is the ability to beat those teams, even if by a one goal margin, I will surely be happy with that. Most importantly - start Cesc, and who knows, maybe we'll see another cracker from him. C'mon Chels! 

I was at that game, fabulous performance and great following from our fans, never stopped chanting....brilliant day out.

Footballover likes this