test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Gareth Bale

Started by Unionjack,

48 posts in this topic

Yeah  I know!!! Load of bollox and more than likely clickbait. But who knows eh?? I can't see it myself after signing a 5 year £350k a week deal last year!!

Would YOU want us to sign him?

The two Premier teams that will fight for a Real Madrid crack in the summer

Transfer News: Chelsea and Manchester United to launch €200 million summer assault on Gareth Bale

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/23/transfer-news-chelsea-and-manchester-united-to-launch-e200-million-summer-assault-on-gareth-bale/

if you believe that, I've got a story to sell you about Messi and Ronaldo plotting to join Chelsea next year.

49 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

€200 million summer assault

haha :lol: Let's just scrap our new stadium and buy Bale for that instead.

Unionjack likes this

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

haha :lol: Let's just scrap our new stadium and buy Bale for that instead.

Its the £350k that would bugga everything up tho. You could just see a quueue forming outside the Dons door the next morning with Eden at the front asking for pay rises.

Let Mounure have him with Griezmann and Thiago.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah  I know!!! Load of bollox and more than likely clickbait. But who knows eh?? I can't see it myself after signing a 5 year £350k a week deal last year!!

Would YOU want us to sign him?

The two Premier teams that will fight for a Real Madrid crack in the summer

Transfer News: Chelsea and Manchester United to launch €200 million summer assault on Gareth Bale

http://www.thehardtackle.com/news/2017/01/23/transfer-news-chelsea-and-manchester-united-to-launch-e200-million-summer-assault-on-gareth-bale/

Lazy journalist rumour 

I think United might actualy be crazy enough to buy him (not that I believe this bollocks of a rumour, but you know hipotheticaly)

But us, haha no way.

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Lazy journalist rumour 

Wew need a laugh now and again.I thought it would bring some amusement. Neverr for a minute do I think we would entertain it.

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Wew need a laugh now and again.I thought it would bring some amusement. Neverr for a minute do I think we would entertain it.

I know lol I rather spend the money in other areas on the pitch and pay crazy money on bale

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I know lol I rather spend the money in other areas on the pitch and pay crazy money on bale

We could get 3 shit hot players for that

Hopefully Bale stays. As Pizy said there's only one place he would be going... And it's Man Utd.

2 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Why are they booing him? 

Because his price tag created unrealistic expectations.

His figures are not bad for Real, but he's not been consistent enough. And it's difficult to shine when you're always in Ronaldo's shadow.

3 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Why are they booing him? 

Number of reasons. The 2 biggest reasons are : A lot of Real Madrid fans are annoyed that Bale constantly gets to start while Asensjo and/or Isco get benched. 

Last 2 season he's been injured a lot and when he wasn't he's played really poor. Problem is that he just doesn't fit into the way Real Madrid play atm. 

I'm shocked that Real Madrid didn't try everything to move Bale to United who would've 100% paid a silly fee for him and immedietly pay the money for Mbappe. Would ease the pain of losing Ronaldo soon if they had two super young future superstars in Asensio and Mbappe.

laura90 and Blusan Alamb like this

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Because his price tag created unrealistic expectations.

His figures are not bad for Real, but he's not been consistent enough. And it's difficult to shine when you're always in Ronaldo's shadow.

2 hours ago, Belgiannutt said:

Number of reasons. The 2 biggest reasons are : A lot of Real Madrid fans are annoyed that Bale constantly gets to start while Asensjo and/or Isco get benched. 

Last 2 season he's been injured a lot and when he wasn't he's played really poor. Problem is that he just doesn't fit into the way Real Madrid play atm. 

Wow... thanks for the explanation guys! 👍 

Amazes me how we are being linked with him again.

On 23/01/2017 at 3:40 PM, the wes said:

Lazy journalist rumour 

Even Jims posted it http://www.talkchelsea.net/transfers/gareth-bale-chelsea-and-man-united-set-for-bidding-war-over-real-star/

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/27/chelsea-join-manchester-united-race-sign-real-madrid-star-gareth-bale-7186106/