Alex Sandro

iceboy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The 130M means nothing if the player wants to remain at Juventus, we can do nothing about it if that's the case.

I thought he wanted to come and that we didn't want to pay over 50 mill 

"Juventus would do the dream operation if they sell Alex Sandro and replace him with Leonardo (Spinazzola). They paid him 28m and if it's true could sell for 70m. The club would make huge profit and maybe replace him with someone good like Spinazzola" by Davide Lippi  (Spinazzola agent)

14 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

"Juventus would do the dream operation if they sell Alex Sandro and replace him with Leonardo (Spinazzola). They paid him 28m and if it's true could sell for 70m. The club would make huge profit and maybe replace him with someone good like Spinazzola" by Davide Lippi  (Spinazzola agent)

Hmmm perfect 

I read some pages on http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/317607-the-sun-il-chelsea-molla-a-sandro/, Juve forum, and its doesn't looks good at all for us. They are celebrating Marotta' s decision to fuceked us up, precisely Antonio Conte. Alex will renew and will earn 5m. They probably know more than us. Anyway, we will see next week.

11 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I read some pages on http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/317607-the-sun-il-chelsea-molla-a-sandro/, Juve forum, and its doesn't looks good at all for us. They are celebrating Marotta' s decision to fuceked us up, precisely Antonio Conte. Alex will renew and will earn 5m. They probably know more than us. Anyway, we will see next week.

According to the fucking sun hahaha 

so yes we will sign him 

3 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Have we signed everyone yet because it's July 1st :D

Have chelsea done a lot reveal yet? I no its kinda in Twitter and it's for sale but I haven't really seen an official release which I thought there would of been 

5 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

#Chelsea are looking to #Mendy instead of Alex Sandro. [L'Equipe] #calciomercato

😕🤔

We should really stop posting tweets that dont link to an actual article. I'm really sick of trying to look up if it was even actually reported. Which most of the time, it wasn't...

1 minute ago, Artandur said:

We should really stop posting tweets that dont link to an actual article. I'm really sick of trying to look up if it was even actually reported. Which most of the time, it wasn't...

Yes mate for this reason I post it here 

to know if this is real

So the Sandro dream is dead? That didn't took long fuck this board what a joke. I might need to skip past the transfer period next time if those frauds from our board are still in charge.

22 minutes ago, Georgy said:

So the Sandro dream is dead? That didn't took long fuck this board what a joke. I might need to skip past the transfer period next time if those frauds from our board are still in charge.

what are you even talking about

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You