Jase

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Huge opportunity tomorrow to put some daylight between ourselves and City. Also could see Spurs fall away from any title talk as well if they lose to United.

FFS Pizy! You're making me more nervous with every word you say...

We need to win tomorrow. We simply HAVE to. Possibly going 7pts ahead of City would be HUGE. Would be an unreal turnaround by Conte and boys.  

On another note, Hoping United win tomorrow, so they can mount some resemblence of a fight for 4th place, and that next week Arsenal beat City so that Man City acould be demoted to the second teir along with Spurs and United in a race for 4th place. 

My hatred for all things Man City knows no bounds. I pretty sure I despise them more than Arsenal. Just want City's Title challenge to be put to death as soon as fucking possible. I'd be a lot more comfortable competing for the Title with the likes of L'pool & Arsenal, much more comfortable. 

But back to Chelsea; "Just Win Baby Win!" 

18 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

We need to win tomorrow. We simply HAVE to. Possibly going 7pts ahead of City would be HUGE. Would be an unreal turnaround by Conte and boys.  

On another note, Hoping United win tomorrow, so they can mount some resemblence of a fight for 4th place, and that next week Arsenal beat City so that Man City acould be demoted to the second teir along with Spurs and United in a race for 4th place. 

My hatred for all things Man City knows no bounds. I pretty sure I despise them more than Arsenal. Just want City's Title challenge to be put to death as soon as fucking possible. I'd be a lot more comfortable competing for the Title with the likes of L'pool & Arsenal, much more comfortable. 

But back to Chelsea; "Just Win Baby Win!" 

I swear to god...you're taking the piss with that comment! :middlefinger::rant:

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

FFS Pizy! You're making me more nervous with every word you say...

I'm more worried about West Brom than I was about Spurs. At least we knew what to expect with them. West Brom may play like the old Pulis thugs who park the bus or they may come out and actually try to play football like they have on this little run of theirs.

This is a classic trap game where everyone expects us to win comfortably but is very dangerous. They'll likely target Cahill by putting Rondon on him and lumping it up to him at every opportunity. If he isn't switched on the whole time West Brom will find joy.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm more worried about West Brom than I was about Spurs. At least we knew what to expect with them. West Brom may play like the old Pulis thugs who park the bus or they may come out and actually try to play football like they have on this little run of theirs.

This is a classic trap game where everyone expects us to win comfortably but is very dangerous. They'll likely target Cahill by putting Rondon on him and lumping it up to him at every opportunity. If he isn't switched on the whole time West Brom will find joy.

Especially without Luiz to help him out. I can see a lot of Azpi recovery tackles if this is the case. 

25 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Especially without Luiz to help him out. I can see a lot of Azpi recovery tackles if this is the case. 

Luiz isn't confirmed out. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't play.