Franck Kessié

Captain Ahmed

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently we have offered £21mill raising to £27 with bonus etc AND they keep him till summer.

Soi far its a no go. HE APPARENTLY wants the move but wont push the move with his team. We are still in talks with Atalanta and him but Ive seen reports they wont sell him at any price.

Think he will have to push it or round 2 in summer.

Chelsea make £27m bid for the next Yaya Toure

CHELSEA have failed with a bid worth £27m for Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/581882/Chelsea-Franck-Kessie-Transfer-News-Atalanta-Liverpool-Manchester-United-Arsenal

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Apparently we have offered £21mill raising to £27 with bonus etc AND they keep him till summer.

Soi far its a no go. HE APPARENTLY wants the move but wont push the move with his team. We are still in talks with Atalanta and him but Ive seen reports they wont sell him at any price.

Think he will have to push it or round 2 in summer.

Chelsea make £27m bid for the next Yaya Toure

CHELSEA have failed with a bid worth £27m for Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/581882/Chelsea-Franck-Kessie-Transfer-News-Atalanta-Liverpool-Manchester-United-Arsenal

Chelsea should try sign him now and loan him back if we leave it till summer the like of psg and utd would try to get him in the summer 

15 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea should try sign him now and loan him back if we leave it till summer the like of psg and utd would try to get him in the summer 

It says we have offered to do that.We need to startt putting our hands in our pocket. Its OK going bonkers when we make 30 mill on Oscar but its doing us no good i the bank.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

It says we have offered to do that.We need to startt putting our hands in our pocket. Its OK going bonkers when we make 30 mill on Oscar but its doing us no good i the bank.

I can't remember if i read the point on here or elsewhere (if it was here, sorry for lack of credit tag) but it was essentially that all of the feeder clubs are still holding out for top dollar until the last moment, there is still 6 days(not including today) left in the transfer window. Rumblings will continue to grow and I am hopeful we can pick up some players. Buy + Loan back is what will get this deal done, just a matter of them wanting to cash in now or the summer when bidding war can happen

We really missed out not going in for Gagliardini earlier in the window. He is the exact profile of CM that we need. Been watching him over at Inter and man he looks like the real fuckin deal. Early impressions have him looking like another quazi Nainggolan/Thiago Motta type CM. 

But i'm happy Inter signed him. We will rise up again! 

Not too fussed if we don't sign Kessie tbh. Gun to my head, if I had to choose between Kessie & Bakayoko (both whom I've seen via youtube lol), I'd rather the latter. We'll see what happens. 

40 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Isn't coming. Won't happen now.

Like I said, no one's coming in the winter. NO ONE. This window is good for the midtable/bottom table teams.

Can't even imagine that we leave the window without wing-backs backups and with only 3 AMs. Blow waiting to happen. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Can't even imagine that we leave the windowarrow-10x10.png without wing-backs backups and with only 3 AMs. Blow waiting to happen. 

Problem is we need actual starting quality players not squad players. We need to be looking for better players then Moses/Alonso/Pedro/Willian.

1 minute ago, Belgiannutt said:

Problem is we need actual starting quality players not squad players. We need to be looking for better players then Moses/Alonso/Pedro/Willian.

This season the current starting XI will do, we will win the league anyway. But for next season we need to be looking at upgrades to certain positions, this is a job for summer. Luckily this season we have Ake as cover for the left side, but he's still a wildcard because we don't know how good he actually is in that system. And for the right side we have Aina, Ivanovic and Azpi covering. This will have to do until the end of the season, which isn't far away anymore.

36 minutes ago, manpe said:

This season the current starting XI will do, we will win the league anyway. But for next season we need to be looking at upgrades to certain positions, this is a job for summer. Luckily this season we have Ake as cover for the left side, but he's still a wildcard because we don't know how good he actually is in that system. And for the right side we have Aina, Ivanovic and Azpi covering. This will have to do until the end of the season, which isn't far away anymore.

Yeah, this season we're just gonna have to make due with what we've got. Just hope we don't get hit with injuries.

44 minutes ago, manpe said:

Aina, Ivanovic and Azpi covering.

Iva covering fills me with confidence. ;)

Taking players in from sold players we are only £20 mill in the red so its not a case that we shouldnt be able to maybe go over what we would think would be right specially for a player that would greatly benifit the team.

And we have managerd to buy some OK players in Jan  before. Iva,Cahill,Anelka

On the other hand we got Torres (Who you do have to agree had some great games for us amongst the shite)

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

And we have managerd to buy some OK players in Jan  before. Iva,Cahill,Anelka

On the other hand we got Torres (Who you do have to agree had some great games for us amongst the shite)

Yeah but together with Torres also came Luiz :) And he is far from flop.

Atalanta take Kessie off the market

Atalanta have rejected €25m from PSG and Chelsea for Franck Kessie, because they think his value will increase in six months.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Orobici are turning down all offers for the Ivory Coast midfielder.

Over the last 24-48 hours, that included proposals worth €25m plus bonuses from Paris Saint-Germain and Antonio Conte’s Chelsea.

This seems to be because his current club believes Kessie will only get stronger and therefore be worth more.

He only turned 20 last month and this is his debut Serie A season, contributing seven goals and two assists in 17 competitive games.

Atalanta already sold Roberto Gagliardini to Inter for somewhere in the region of €28m, while Juventus have snapped up defender Mattia Caldara for 2018.

Kessie is returning from international duty after the Ivory Coast went out of the Africa Cup of Nations, so will be back in action this weekend.

The Sky Sport Italia report suggests the Bergamo side has faith the ‘new Yaya Toure’ will be worth closer to €30m by the end of the season.

He has also been linked with Juventus, Inter, Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester City and Manchester United.

http://www.football-italia.net/97378/atalanta-take-kessie-market

Sooo with Atalanta having apparently removed him from the goods out list Roma it seems have ignored it and thrown a bi in

Also theres this and other reports Ive read today that Kessies manager is in London today and tomorrow supposedly talking to us and some team in north London! Who wnows wtf is going on?

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/roma-make-e25m-offer-for-psg-chelsea-and-man-united-target-43426

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You