test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Riyad Mahrez

Started by Captain Ahmed,

640 posts in this topic
13 hours ago, Fernando said:

The article says that they want 30 million for him. 

For 30 million I think we should take a look. 

17 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Mahrez would be a great depth signing at the very least. Isn't much elite talent available in his position in the market - I'd be happy with signing him for around 30m for sure. 

I guess the question is:  Will Leicester sell to another Premier League side for 30 million?

There were rumors of Leicester holding out for at least 40 million if they were to sell to another English club (probably the reason why Arsenal aren't that interested and Liverpool preferred Salah)

Stats and Fernando like this

4 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Mahrez would be a great depth signing at the very least. Isn't much elite talent available in his position in the market - I'd be happy with signing him for around 30m for sure. 

I am very surprised no one has met his asking price. £30m for him is a steal in the current market today. He had one brilliant season and was poor last season but if he played with more top players, imo you would see more of the 15/16 player and he is still only 26.

Strike and The Skipper like this

I'd take him without a doubt but wonder if he'd want to come here where there are already 2 quality players in his position. He can probably go to a club that's a level or two below us and be the main man and lock down a starting spot.

zekinjo and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'd take him without a doubt but wonder if he'd want to come here where there are already 2 quality players in his position. He can probably go to a club that's a level or two below us and be the main man and lock down a starting spot.

I still think Mahrez is better than Moses though...

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

I still think Mahrez is better than Moses though...

Not sure that matters as Mahrez isn't a RWB. It's Willian and Pedro he'd have to beat out. Or maybe play on the left when Hazard needs a rest or is injured.

The Skipper likes this

N’Golo Kante meets Chelsea and Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez for dinner amid transfer speculation

What do you think about him? I would be very happy if we brought him, we need depth on the wings and he is a very good player who had a bad season which could lower his price. For 30m I would bite Leicester hand of.
Dazzy_Vance likes this

7 minutes ago, Sh0n3x said:

N’Golo Kante meets Chelsea and Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez for dinner amid transfer speculation

What do you think about him? I would be very happy if we brought him, we need depth on the wings and he is a very good player who had a bad season which could lower his price. For 30m I would bite Leicester hand of.

I was under the impression roma had nearly signed him wasn't he having a medical there? 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

He doesn't need dinner. He can drinkwater :ph34r:

Hahahahaha ... good one! 

6 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

why not him? 

No idea mate, I'd take him over Willian in our starting 11 in a second. For 30m that is rumored Roma will pay I will cry if they get him...

EDIT:

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

Leicester rejected a 35 mil bid from Roma.

I missed this. Makes sense, he would be a steal for that money.

49 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Leicester rejected a 35 mil bid from Roma.

35 millions?

matic costs 50

with 45 you'll take him 

At this rate, our board still have major work to be done. Many important signing still needed

But I think, if we manage to sign aurier, mahrez and drinkwater we will be fine. And they are not impossible target with reasonable fee aswell. But i dont know if that is too good to be true