Kostas Manolas

Tomo

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/30/2017 at 4:34 PM, manpe said:

What's your verdict on Rüdiger? We are now being linked with him. How does he compare to Cahill and Christensen?

How do you think hes worked out?

I thought he was another wonky donkey when he first came but I'm happy to say he changed my thinking of him.

Would have really been intersting to see him and KK together.

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

How do you think hes worked out?

I thought he was another wonky donkey when he first came but I'm happy to say he changed my thinking of him.

Would have really been intersting to see him and KK together.

I'm a fan of his. I like that determined intimidating look on him, it's like he's saying come near me, I kill you. And he never compromises, always goes in fighting and hustling. And his on-the-ball qualities are also great, look at his diagonals for example... reminds me of vintage JT when he used to whip them across the field with his left like it was nothing.

Beast, want him to be a starter next season in a back 4.

Just now, manpe said:

I'm a fan of his. I like that determined intimidating look on him, it's like he's saying come near me, I kill you. And he never compromises, always goes in fighting and hustling. And his on-the-ball qualities are also great, look at his diagonals for example... reminds me of vintage JT when he used to whip them across the field with his left like it was nothing.

Beast, want him to be a starter next season in a back 4.

Its that look that gets me too. Looks like some Brixton hit man. But the interviews Ive seen of him he seems like a really chilled out lad (Bet hes a crack too looking at his dance moves). But hes also got that Kante determination.

He should have a good WC cause it looks like the refs have turned a blind eye and are letting them use all sorts of MMA fighting.

But can you imagine him next to Koulibaly? We have always had a strong physical defence and those 2 in the middle would take some bottle to get near them.

• 2 months later...

Basically if he signs the new contract with the release clause removed then hes staying put forever.

Chelsea, Man Utd at risk of transfer blow as target could see €36m release clause removed

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/09/14/chelsea-man-utd-at-risk-of-transfer-blow-as-target-could-see-e36m-release-clause-removed/

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Basically if he signs the new contract with the release clause removed then hes staying put forever.

Chelsea, Man Utd at risk of transfer blow as target could see €36m release clause removed

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/09/14/chelsea-man-utd-at-risk-of-transfer-blow-as-target-could-see-e36m-release-clause-removed/

I am not losing any sleep over him and an almost exact carbon copy (in terms of age and style of play) Stefan Savic failing to come here. I don't think either fits Sarriball style CB play. I am open to being proven wrong, and I do rate both as top level CB's.

NOW, Manure SHOULD be allll over those 2. Both are perfect for their style of play, and far better than what they have now (Eric Bailly ranks up there with Morata and RLC as to being true enigmas).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You