Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

22 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Sadness

the sad thing is that conte needs time to teach difensive mechanisms..

so i think that the next CB of chelsea will be a player who already played with conte (ranocchia,ogbonna,caceres astori) 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it would be tough but just MAYBE if WE offered £50mil and GUARANTEED him a starter ..........

Defender rejects £50m Manchester City transfer: Chelsea made to sweat over bid

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/697405/Chelsea-news-Manchester-City-Leonardo-Bonucci-sweat-Juventus-bid

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I know it would be tough but just MAYBE if WE offered £50mil and GUARANTEED him a starter ..........

Defender rejects £50m Manchester City transfer: Chelsea made to sweat over bid

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/697405/Chelsea-news-Manchester-City-Leonardo-Bonucci-sweat-Juventus-bid

A Dream!

3 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

He won't leave. He is not that prick Pogba who said no money could bring him back to manure and after some years you see him becoming the most expensive player...

It might fuckin excite him going to somewhere thats piling up players and lead their defence.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

LOL Course but the lads 29 and might want to  make that last exciting move.

I think he just wants to become European Champion with Juve and would give everything to achieve that. It looks like he is committed to his team, something you can't see very often nowadays.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Mceachran said:

You all think this big of a sale at age 29 is worth it when he'll be 30 by the next time he's leading our line in a CL game??

I really don't know. It is a lot of money for a soon to be 30 year old. You have to look at the market and then assess how badly we need a World Class defender and how soon do we need one. Taking those factors into considerationand lets not forget that we are still fighting to get a CL spot... then I would say, pay whatever it takes. 

60m today was like 25-30m in 2010. John Terry was turned 30 during the 2010-11 season. Would you had paid 25m for John Terry in the summer of 2010? 

And, it's not like the club doesn't have an armada of players around Europe ready to be sold. Plus there are plenty of players in the first team that will be sold in the following transfer windows as well so that 60m could be made with other transfers literally overnight. 

Also, is there a better central defender in world football at the moment than Bonucci? I'd say no.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. The club needs world class players. So we need to buy world class players. And like we saw during the summer, there ain't many world-class centre-backs out there. When one becomes (rumours) available, you take your shot. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You