Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

Chelsea won't give up on Leonardo Bonucci despite Man City's willingness to offer £51m for defender. #CFC #MCFC #Juventus (Mirror)

Antonio Conte wants a reunion with Bonucci who #MCFC manager Guardiola rates as "one of my favourite-ever players. #CFC #Juventus (Mirror)

Antonio Conte wants to be reunited with Bonucci, 29, at Stamford Bridge and Chelsea are pursuing a deal for him. #CFC #Juventus (Mirror)

Conte sees Bonucci as the man to restore organisation and leadership to the Chelsea backline next season. #CFC #MCFC #Juventus (Mirror)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Costa19 said:

http://www.lastampa.it/2016/07/08/sport/calcio/qui-juve/c-bonucci-and-the-city-per-la-juve-il-finale-da-scrivere-MVPchmXz8tDJvl20lLOatM/premium.html#acquistaregistraaccedi

Looks like he is off to City. Maybe we should stick with Ivanovic? I think he can be useful in a 3 man defence...... 

mHM3DMk.gif

1 hour ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Bonucci has agreed personal terms with City. After witnessing all this, why Roman is still keeping tab on Emenalo. If we don't get a good bunch of players even Conte will fail to use his magic wand.

Except he hasn't!  No decent source is reporting this. Like the daily star saying morata have agreed with us 

I'm not sure that Juve will be ok with letting go two big names from their team. Strong rumours with Bonucci and Pogba out of the club for Manchester. It's highly possible one to go, but both of them, I don't think so.
And even if Bonucci goes somewhere else, I hope he will choose to work with Conte again :)

2 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I'm not sure that Juve will be ok with letting go two big names from their team. Strong rumours with Bonucci and Pogba out of the club for Manchester. It's highly possible one to go, but both of them, I don't think so.
And even if Bonucci goes somewhere else, I hope he will choose to work with Conte again :)

He wont unless we pay what they want. The Manchester clubs have got new managers and are going to invest to compete at the highest level. Im not so sure we are going to take the same train as them which means we will be passed by once again.. 

Considering Benatia is going to Juve, one CB is going to leave. 

As impossible as it sounds, it will be Bonucci.

And if he doesnt join us, I want whole fucking board sacked. When you have Conte as coach and dont get Bonucci its down to crap board.

2 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Considering Benatia is going to Juve, one CB is going to leave. 

As impossible as it sounds, it will be Bonucci.

And if he doesnt join us, I want whole fucking board sacked. When you have Conte as coach and dont get Bonucci its down to crap board.

Juve play 3 centre backs, Caceres has now left on a free so they only have 4 in the squad now. (BBC and Rugani). Chiellini and Bonucci had a few injuries last year too so Allegri wants 5 players for the 3 positions. Benatia is Cacares' replacement, not Bonucci's. 

1 hour ago, DavidEU said:

Juve play 3 centre backs, Caceres has now left on a free so they only have 4 in the squad now. (BBC and Rugani). Chiellini and Bonucci had a few injuries last year too so Allegri wants 5 players for the 3 positions. Benatia is Cacares' replacement, not Bonucci's. 

I doubt any of them will want to be on bench. Injury free BBC will play all time except for few odd games to get rest. Think Benatia wont go there to play that role. Besides juve doesnt always play 3 in back.

7 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I doubt any of them will want to be on bench. Injury free BBC will play all time except for few odd games to get rest. Think Benatia wont go there to play that role. Besides juve doesnt always play 3 in back.

you should follow David Amoyal on twitter as well as other Italian journalists. 

1 hour ago, avroneelbiswas said:

Blue Moon version of Bellion will be having a rant about their stingy board as we speak :lol:

Juventus planning on getting Higuain whilst keeping Pogba. They'll need money from somewhere so in this moment in time a tempting offer for Bonucci might be something to consider. In this market he's probably worth around 60 million.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You