Leonardo Bonucci

the wes

His fee was ridiculous when we enquired last year.  Maybe that's what's taking us so long with the transfers.  We need a club outside of England to negotiate a fee.  We pay a little more instead of starting the enquiry and paying double.

Need a club to start negotiations for Belotti.  50M instead of 80M 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Artandur said:

Do you think the bonucci sale will have an impact on a potential move for sandro ?

I think Bonucci's sale has saved Alex Sandro for this season but for a offer of 70 million everything can be.

• 5 months later...

Never mind if he wants to leave, if AC Milan are willing to let him go for anything yet alone David Luiz I’d say we keep our distance because either he’s dropped his performance or has upset somebody.

I mean look they made him their captain upon his arrival, breaking a massive promise to Donnarumma which was in that new contract he took ages to agree and now Bonucci is wanting to leave after 6 months? I can’t see the club spending unnecessarily on him considering Christensens break through and the urgent need of strengthening at LWB and CF. I can’t even see him actually wanting to leave anyway, just seems like a bullshit rumour because AC are struggling.  

• 6 months later...

Chelsea 'battling with PSG to sign Leonardo Bonucci' with AC Milan willing to sell to comply with FFP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5949721/Chelsea-battling-PSG-sign-Leonardo-Bonucci-AC-Milan.html

I'm wondering WHY we are linked with him again

We are SUPPOSEDLY signing Rugani and have a couple of CBs besides,

I'm not doubting the lads abilities or even too bothered about his age as hes as fit as the butchers dog. Its just a bit weird to me

13 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea 'battling with PSG to sign Leonardo Bonucci' with AC Milan willing to sell to comply with FFP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5949721/Chelsea-battling-PSG-sign-Leonardo-Bonucci-AC-Milan.html

I'm wondering WHY we are linked with him again

We are SUPPOSEDLY signing Rugani and have a couple of CBs besides,

I'm not doubting the lads abilities or even too bothered about his age as hes as fit as the butchers dog. Its just a bit weird to me

Hmm interesting. Seems unnecessary though, blocking the path for AC and possibly Rugani. Would make sense if all of Zouma, GC and Luiz were leaving, but that would possibly leave us in a bad place with the HG rule. Having said that, a Rüdiger Bonucci partnership does sound tempting, with AC and Rugani providing cover.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

Hmm interesting. Seems unnecessary though, blocking the path for AC and possibly Rugani. Would make sense if all of Zouma, GC and Luiz were leaving, but that would possibly leave us in a bad place with the HG rule. Having said that, a Rüdiger Bonucci partnership does sound tempting, with AC and Rugani providing cover.

But thought the whole reason Rugani was coming because he was a ball playing CB? I'm not adverse in us getting him at all tho.

Its really sad that Sarri hasn't been able yo get to see all our lads yet. He would then have an idea of what he thought we needed and what players he wanted us to keep on.

I sadly cant see Happy staying and dont think he would take a loan out. Cahil I wouldn't mind losing. Luiz is a hard one cause I can see him getting on with Sarri.

I would have liked Ampadu to hang around but at same time a 2 year loan like Andreas would do him good. Just havr to make sure he knows hes in our future and wanted.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You