• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Traore (sub)
    • Oscar (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

Just now, Laylabelle said:

West Brom taking the same action for their fan.That one hit the player though but still.Their own fault and no need for it

I've done stupider shit while drunk. A year ban is more than sufficient. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah only afew negatives really the whole performance, shit substitutes ,could have give Miazga some time,Ruben/Kennedy,starting lineup could have been abit more aggressive , Hazard was still abit neutral until we were 3-1 up(hopefully afew assists +Goal) helps ffs! Yeah learn to smack the fecking keeper into the back of the net(Frank Leboeuf) in penalty situations no more 'gay' penalties(pc no disrespect to gays ) we missed way too many lately!

6 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

I've done stupider shit while drunk. A year ban is more than sufficient. 

Way it is though.they can hardly be surprised either seeing as any other time it's happened here or at another club there has been life bans.Then had it made contact police would've gotten involved as with the West Brom incident so it's daft to do it in the first place.

If City did put all those youngsters out there just to show The FA and BBC they have bigger balls then they should fuck right off and find excuses somewhere else. We've played Liverpool with Suarez at Anfield three days before a bloody Champions League semifinal decider against Atletico Madrid, one of the best teams in world football at that point, and it wasn't the end of the world for us. Now they go to Kiev to face Nobody FC and play the victim card, like a day off would do any wonders.

What if they draw Barcelona next? Ask for a month off? Postpone at least 6-7 of their fixtures prior to that game?

Thoroughly enjoyed this. We're better off without Oscar. 

What really stuck out for me today and it's very apparent now we are using more fluid wing backs is our inability to attack space when on the ball down the wings. There were times when Hazard, Rahman, Pedro and Azpi had the chance but they in turn tried to slow it down instead of going at someone with pace.

Needs addressing.

Very classy performance from our main guys today. Fabregas has returned to his best form, Pedro is starting to slot in too.Mikel was also very good today, but fucking OSCAR what a waste of space. Had no right to that penalty, Traore was well geared up for it but Oscar pulled rank and fluffed it. Fabregas was right to admonish Hazard in the post match interview as he just doesn't seem to get it either. When you have a chance to score, no matter from where, or how easy, you should show the desire to really want it and not just say "We were 3 or 4-1 up at the time".Well done Fabregas.

As foe City.....Showed us a complete lack of respect by playing that team. Hope they lose Mid-week and much and all as this pains me to say, I hope Liverpool beat them next Sunday too, and also hope they lose the league.....Overconfident cocky bastards

I'm still quite baffled as to why Hiddink chose to bring Matic and Oscar on when we were already 4-1 up. I know he introduced Traore later on but if that's not an opportunity to give youngsters more playing time, then when are we going to do that?

On another note, quite pleased by the number of times we looked to get beyond and actually exploit the space behind the opposition's defence. Too often in the past we don't do that when there's opportunities to do so and we just play everything in front of the back four. Long may we continue this positive attacking approach.

8 hours ago, BlueLion said:

This was always going to be a tough game to "win", and by that, I don't mean achieve victory. It was always going to be a case of "it was only their kids" - unless we beat them convincingly, which we did. The old saying goes you can only beat whatever team is put out against you, and we did that with aplomb. 7 wins, 6 draws, and 1 defeat since Hiddink came in doesn't sound like world-class form, but in the context of this league season, and with regards to how abysmally poor we've been for much of the season, that is as good as six/seven wins on the bounce in any "ordinary" season. 

Hopefully we can go a run now, allthough we have nothing to play for in the league (unless we are desperate for Europa) we need a strong ending to give some positive momentum for next season and to be able to convince new players this season was a one off.

For me we should aim to 'win the league' in terms of the table since Guus took over, right now we are third, one point behind Saints who we play this weekend and seven behind Spurs who still have to come to Stamford Bridge.

I have to say it's pretty amusing that our three best performances and three biggest wins this season (today, Newcastle and MK) have a mere seven pages combined In the post match threads :lol:

The 0-0 Watford thread alone has more than these three.

Despite all the goals and assists, hazard was bang average. All our goals and assists were down to poor/shit defending from city trying to keep that line on the box rather than some good play. 

pedro and cesc were very impressive. as was baba. iva and gc were embarrasing to say the least.

Gave the highlights a re-watch...Pedro has looked beautiful last couple games.   Mikel was strong to quite strong.  Baba not great against Citeh to be fair, but his PSG performance was beyond impressive.  Also, can somebody besides Oscar take a pen now?  Yikes.