Slobodan Rajkovic

love cfc

Graeme Bailey Chelsea have rejected Valenciennes' loan bid Slobodan Rajkovic, as they are keen to secure a work-permit for him to play in England #cfc

Good to hear. Guessing the club want to secure a permit for him before deciding on Alex's future.

Guest justin_3d

As I said i did not believe crap what Vicent said!

AVB stated he wanted to keep, and I will wait till the man speaks and have the final word.

AVB from the look is having total authority over the team.

I really like Rajkovic after watching all the pre-season tour games.. It would be stupid to let him leave/loan. I rate him higher than Bruma..

Hope he can secure a work permit..

So what's the deal with Rajko work permit?

Is he getting one or not?

He said he would like to stay at Chelsea. Once he returns after international duty, they'll discuss contract terms and after he signs then we're going to try and get work permit.

Loan is a plan B but if it happens he says it's gonna be a much stronger side than Vittese.

This is from a serbian football site:

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sport.72.html:340882-Rajkovic-Hocu-da-ostanem-u-Celsiju

63. SLOBODAN RAJKOVIĆ

Rajkovic_2630210.jpg

Nationality: Serbia

SRB.png

Date of birth: 03.02.1989 (22 age)

Height: 191 cm

Weight: 89 kg

Foot: Left

Position: CB

----------

"Special thanks to the coach who has given me first chance since I joined Chelsea" Rajkovic

----------