Slobodan Rajkovic

love cfc

Just read that on the website.. Delighted.

I though Rajkovic would be dismissed instantly and sold off because he hasn't played here yet. But Villas-Boas has given him, his rightful, chance to shine, which he's taken well. He definitely deserves to play for us in the Premier League. Now that we've shipped off Bruma for 2-years, Rajko will be a good youth defender to have.

Won't happen, he just left on loan for another season at Vitesse.

Good defender no doubt and one for the future, but he needs to cut out the constant mistakes he makes. Didn't he make 2 in the first 5 minutes yesterday? Nevertheless, top defender and i'm looking forward to seeing him play more.

Isnt the latest news about waiting for him to get a work permit? Unless it is confirmed he is denied one?

The latest news is that he is on loan to Vitesse, like i said before. Plus there are some rules not everyone gets a work permit, and no way he denied it.

Vincent mate, have you got any links for what your speculating?

I don't think AVB would let him go out on loan again after saying what he has about Rajko (which is a cool nickname, btw). I think that AVB is willing to stand against a board to get him a wrok permit, and i think it might actually come to this again.

He has spent 5 years on loan, which we written him off in the timing, but now we have a manager who actually wants to work with the club because he loves the club, we have seen him excel with the oppertunity had been given to him. A partmership of Rajko and Ivan would be immense! And the fact he can also play as a left back give us more options if Bertrand does go out on loan again.

The latest news is that he is on loan to Vitesse, like i said before. Plus there are some rules not everyone gets a work permit, and no way he denied it.

Vincent mate, have you got any links for what your speculating?

I don't think AVB would let him go out on loan again after saying what he has about Rajko (which is a cool nickname, btw). I think that AVB is willing to stand against a board to get him a wrok permit, and i think it might actually come to this again.

He has spent 5 years on loan, which we written him off in the timing, but now we have a manager who actually wants to work with the club because he loves the club, we have seen him excel with the oppertunity had been given to him. A partmership of Rajko and Ivan would be immense! And the fact he can also play as a left back give us more options if Bertrand does go out on loan again.

I did find an article on the Club website about the topic. AVB has liked what he has seen of the Young Serb & is looking for a loophole to keep the Kid at the Bridge this upcoming season. I hope all goes well w/ that process. pray.gif

The dude is very talented, has some rough edges, but it's understandable at his age and it will sort out as times passes and experience comes. I can see him as a long time replacement for Terry, with him and Luiz being our defensive spine in the future.

Guest justin_3d

I won't believe that till it happens.

Cause i believe AVB still want him and will put for a permit.

He is far better then the english player at his age!

What does that disclaimer say on the top of every transfer thread??? Discount articles from TeamSport & Goal.com for their accuracy. I will do the same w/ this story. Until I hear different from CFC.com, I will assume that Mr. Rajkovic will be a member of the Blues. I don't think the Blues will allow him to leave so easily, especially seeing how teams gouge Chels for their players & coaches. <_<