test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Forum Update

Started by Special Juan,

215 posts in this topic

I like the new look but it's really frustrating on a mobile :(

Posts never displaying, out of order comments, notifications hard to understand it groups quoted by together and then you have to hunt around for them

Next time - give me a shout, I can temporarily lend you a server for some beta testing :) 

Henrique likes this

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

When i click ''next" buttom or just click on next page buttom with numbers is just saying loading and nothing happens.

Have the same problem, refreshing the page solves it though.

It'll grow on me - I'm a changes lover, but this reminds me so much of the Chrome style of things and I'm an old-fashioned Firefox kind of girl, but it'll grow on me.

I have one complaint, when you posted in threads that had many posts (like matches thread) you'd see all of the posts submitted between the last you've seen and your post. Now I have many options there, and I clicked all of them and none showed me the way I wanted - which is when I post, I want to see all posts in the thread. Now I just see the last I saw when I started writing and mine. Everything between is suppressed and I have to reload the page.

I like the live notifications, but for the love of God, where can I take the sound off? My computer, ipad, mobile, are all mute 100% of time. I hate notification sounds, ringtones, etc...

already found how to fix it

Muzchap and Henrique like this

Have been getting a 'No New Posts to Show" message in threads that have posts in them.  Using Firefox on a Mac

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

@Jim, apologies for bombarding you with more things but any idea why the first post in the Palace match thread is hidden?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/20828-crystal-palace-chelsea/?do=findComment&comment=1192334

It might be because you hid it before the upgrade..

Muzchap likes this

2 hours ago, MefiX19 said:

When i click ''next" buttom or just click on next page buttom with numbers is just saying loading and nothing happens.

Yes, this @Jim. I have to reload the page everytime. 

The main page doesn't have stars, bubbles or whatever so when I click on a thread instead of automatically going to first unread post, it goes to the last page.

This feature (automatic first unread post) is the most important in a forum imo. Some threads I spend a long time without visiting, I'm now on vacation which means I'm more active, but when I got back to work in two weeks this feature will save my forum experience. Some threads just add many pages quickly, so please, can we get the automatic thing instead of the star? Especially because the star isn't available in the main page.

Also there's no way to delete the notifications as far as I can say and I like to delete mine all the time (OCD)

The Chels likes this

7 minutes ago, Barbara said:

The main page doesn't have stars, bubbles or whatever so when I click on a thread instead of automatically going to first unread post, it goes to the last page.

This feature (automatic first unread post) is the most important in a forum imo. Some threads I spend a long time without visiting, I'm not on vacation which means I'm more active, but when I got back to work in two weeks this feature will save my forum experience. Some threads just add many pages quickly, so please, can we get the automatic thing instead of the star? Especially because the star isn't available in the main page.

Also there's no way to delete the notifications as far as I can say and I like to delete mine all the time (OCD)

You could always try to be less popular - then you wouldn't get any notifications (like me) :) lol ? 

Barbara likes this

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

You could always try to be less popular - then you wouldn't get any notifications (like me) :) lol ? 

first - you are; second, my reputation/credibility on TC is on the same movement as Oscar's... so yeah... not that popular these days ;)

Muzchap likes this

2 minutes ago, Barbara said:

first - you are; second, my reputation/credibility on TC is on the same movement as Oscar's... so yeah... not that popular these days ;)

Hahaha never! It's just been a long stressful period, emotionally draining for all, you will hit top form again :)

Ooh and to stay on topic

Chrome (Android) is not clearing the post box after you have posted. I have rebooted the phone. Works fine on normal android browser :) 

Barbara likes this

27 minutes ago, Barbara said:

This feature (automatic first unread post) is the most important in a forum imo. Some threads I spend a long time without visiting, I'm now on vacation which means I'm more active, but when I got back to work in two weeks this feature will save my forum experience. Some threads just add many pages quickly, so please, can we get the automatic thing instead of the star? Especially because the star isn't available in the main page.

This is how Invision Power Board has made the forum since the upgrade, im looking into fixing it once i find out how,

Barbara and Muzchap like this

The nationality feature has been removed. For instance me and ChelseaLegend had Jamaican flags showing. Now I see the UK flag for mine and the Canadian for his. It basically puts up the flag of the country you are living in whereas in the past one it was your choice of nationality that would be featured as the main flag if you know what I mean.

Just now, Stats said:

The nationality feature has been removed. For instance me and ChelseaLegend had Jamaican flags showing. Now I see the UK flag for mine and the Canadian for his. It basically puts up the flag of the country you are living in whereas in the past one it was your choice of nationality that would be featured as the main flag if you know what I mean.

You can change it, like I changed my UK flag to Nigeria. 

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/settings/country/

Stats and lucio like this