• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

Preach on brother. There is something much more sinister at work here than all of the players waking up suddenly out of shape and forgetting how the game is played. There is something seriously wrong, which is more than obvious because it is the same story over and over. No improvement from one game to the next. The back line is not even a leaky bucket, it is like trying to catch rain without a bucket. Could have lost 6-1 tonight easily.

As I have stated before, I will always support the Chels and I'll be there watching again this Saturday, but there are major problems in the locker room. Jose needs to sort it out quickly. We all love the guy for what he has won at Chelsea and will always be a legend, but he clearly has no answers for this group.

Oh, how I long for the days when we could only complain about Fernando No-Score-es! Those were the days :D

Hell, I'd take Torres over most of this current lot.

Do we miss Drogba and Cech's leadership this bad?

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I'm not for a second saying Drogba and Cech didn't have an infulence in the dressing room but its worth remembering they were both here when we went on relegation form esque runs like this in 10/11 and 11/12.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were awful. Aboubakar made Cahill look like an amateur. Zouma lost Maicon on the corner, Ivanovic was Ivanovic. Nothing wrong with criticism, though it's also his fault, he needs to drop Ivanovic.

Yeah leaving a outburst like that in press is dumb. You have a problem in the house discuss it inside the house not in front of the onlookers.

Besides you are achieving nothing slashing your players, if anything it makes matter worse.

Same thing happened with Eva.

At least it looks like Arsenal won't even make it out of their group! 0 points and Bayern Munich in their next two games...

I think it is crucial we start backing the English teams in Europe. It would be quite a disaster to lose that 4th spot back to Italy.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10005194/premier-leagues-fourth-champions-league-spot-under-threat-from-serie-a

So Jose 'showed some balls' by benching Hazard and Matic, but during game went into coward mode (or admitted mistake) by bringing them back..

To be fair, Hazard was always going to come on regardless of the score. Matic possibly too.

I think it is crucial we start backing the English teams in Europe. It would be quite a disaster to lose that 4th spot back to Italy.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10005194/premier-leagues-fourth-champions-league-spot-under-threat-from-serie-a

Nope, not going to happen. Maybe losing the spot will wake them up to how bad the English clubs have been in Europe.

Absolute joke of a performance again. Ivanovic once again gets arse raped, is selected in the team to start, yet Hazard, who hasn't been great, but is our most creative spark is fucking dropped. Another result you could see coming a mile off this, and the only bright sparks being an energetic Willian who actually looked like he was the only one trying, Begovic who kept us from conceding about 7 goals and Costa who looked a little bit like a striker.

The rest is history, another shite performance.

Absolute joke of a performance again. Ivanovic once again gets arse raped, is selected in the team to start, yet Hazard, who hasn't been great, but is our most creative spark is fucking dropped. Another result you could see coming a mile off this, and the only bright sparks being an energetic Willian who actually looked like he was the only one trying, Begovic who kept us from conceding about 7 goals and Costa who looked a little bit like a striker.

The rest is history, another shite performance.

ramires and mikel were 2 other positives.

I did not watch game due to school; but can someone give an honest recap and not this sensationalist crap; i checking twitter in class and at half time everyone was saying we were comfortably better?

The performance was not great but decent despite what you read on here. Had we gotten that blatant penalty or scored from that clear chance right at the end or even if Costa's shot had gone in off the crossbar this whole thread would be different.

We played better than we did against Newcastle but made some pretty silly individual mistakes and conceded (almost twice) from yet another corner. I think we deserved a draw but didn't make the best of our chances. But we're still clearly lacking mobility and off the ball runs and we often looked nervous/lacking confidence on it, especially in the case of Willian and Pedro.

You have to give credit to Porto. I don't know how they do it and I'll never understand how they keep doing it, but talk about an organisation capable of dealing with adversity and constant shuffling. They lost six starters. Six!!! Two players in defence, two in midfield and two upfront. And at least four of them were key players. But they just deal with it. Not only that, they outplay Chelsea and win. Even though I dislike the fact they had to beat my team, seeing how a club lacking the spending power of the top sides in Europe can still find a way to compete (in some capacity) is very comforting.

Chelsea need to keep an eye on Ruben Neves. That's the kind of midfielder you want in the centre of the pitch.

You have to give credit to Porto. I don't know how they do it and I'll never understand how they keep doing it, but talk about an organisation capable of dealing with adversity and constant shuffling. They lost six starters. Six!!! Two players in defence, two in midfield and two upfront. And at least four of them were key players. But they just deal with it. Not only that, they outplay Chelsea and win. Even though I dislike the fact they had to beat my team, seeing how a club lacking the spending power of the top sides in Europe can still find a way to compete (in some capacity) is very comforting.

Chelsea need to keep an eye on Ruben Neves. That's the kind of midfielder you want in the centre of the pitch.

and to be fair their fans are superb, create a cauldron.

Wasn't really an Herculean effort yesterday tbh. Newcastle can outplay us atm.

I liked Neves a lot, andh e's only 18!

and Terry got another rest

pity we are TEN places lower than the gooners in PL

Obviously we'd rather their league position, but theyre shit in Europe.

As we sang "youll never sing that, youll never sing that CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, you'll never sing that!"