• Fabregas
    • Ramires
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Costa
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

and to be fair their fans are superb, create a cauldron.

when fans see their players giving100% it tends to raise the temperature. This season every team is showing more effort than us ,, and its not just because we are the champions. they can see we are beatable with pressing

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when fans see their players giving100% it tends to raise the temperature. This season every team is showing more effort than us ,, and its not just because we are the champions. they can see we are beatable with pressing

Even last season with a clear league lead, parts of Stamford Bridge were morgue like. We attract too many fickle fuckers.

and to be fair their fans are superb, create a cauldron.

Definitely.

Wasn't really an Herculean effort yesterday tbh. Newcastle can outplay us atm.

I liked Neves a lot, andh e's only 18!

That's true. But European football is always different compared to domestic football. There was still that mental barriere so this was a huge game for them. And again, this is a completely different team, and a lesser team in terms of quality, compared to last year.

But it's good to know Chels is crap in both competitions. So many of us craved consistency and stability, well, here it is.

I think it is crucial we start backing the English teams in Europe. It would be quite a disaster to lose that 4th spot back to Italy.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10005194/premier-leagues-fourth-champions-league-spot-under-threat-from-serie-a

I know that. But to be honest, I couldn't really give a shit about the 4th champions league spot. It is something Arsenal should be worried about, not us. If we were to fall outside the top 2-3 with this squad it should be considered a massive failure nonetheless.

The performance was not great but decent despite what you read on here. Had we gotten that blatant penalty or scored from that clear chance right at the end or even if Costa's shot had gone in off the crossbar this whole thread would be different.

We played better than we did against Newcastle but made some pretty silly individual mistakes and conceded (almost twice) from yet another corner. I think we deserved a draw but didn't make the best of our chances. But we're still clearly lacking mobility and off the ball runs and we often looked nervous/lacking confidence on it, especially in the case of Willian and Pedro.

Thankyou, thought I was going mad.