• Hazard (sub)
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's two games in a row we concede from a corner. It's time to get back to basics and defend corners like they should be defended, with a man on the post. We really need to sort ourselves out defensively before we can move forward. I would also change Ivanovich's position and give him a totally different role.........Selling f@cking burgers up in the stands in row z.

Porto were the better side. We never troubled them in the second half until the last 5 minutes. We lacked ideas, build up was too slow, some of our passing was laughable and we just don't have a cutting edge this season.........The future is blue.......very blue. We dont even look average this season

Ivanovic ... Simply cannot defend and couldn't cross a ballot paper!

Pedro ... absolutely abysmal attacking with the ball

Fabregas ... slow, sluggish and poor. Zero creativity and overall didn't give two flying shits!

As for the rest of them. Below par yet again! I genuinely cannot be bothered to construct further criticism because:

1) Mourinho will start Ivanovic regardless of what I say or what is said by anyone else

2) Fabregas will continue to play alongside Matic even though myself and pundits have picked up on the fact that he simply cannot play there because his creativity does not balance out with the box-to-box position! (In other words he can't tackle for shit!)

3) everyone will continue to blame each other because fucking no one is pulling their weight or even contributing to their roles on the pitch! Instead a massive dose of negativity flows through the entire squad!

Drop Ivanovic and Fabregas now, or we face a relegation battle! I'm dead serious... we are at a major risk of getting relegated straight after being champions if we do not sort out this fucking mess!

Begovic and Willian however, clearly the best players, but that's like saying piss takes better than vomit!

So Jose 'showed some balls' by benching Hazard and Matic, but during game went into coward mode (or admitted mistake) by bringing them back..

If he wants to showbsome balls he need to bench iva and cesc

Squawka Football

Branislav Ivanovic's game by numbers vs Porto:

10 misplaced passes

10 tackles attempted

1 tackle won

0 aerial duels won

0 crosses completed

So he was actually better than I thought

I think that 1 tackle won was because of not whistled foul

Squawka Football

Branislav Ivanovic's game by numbers vs Porto:

10 misplaced passes

10 tackles attempted

1 tackle won

0 aerial duels won

0 crosses completed

He was crap but that statistics is wrong. he won 2 easy headers early on against some 5'5 porto player early in the game. anyway. i did never expect to say that but i want bosingwa back.

Arsenal have already lost against the two weaker teams in their group. It's like us losing to Maccabi and Kiev. If we do lose to Kiev though we deserve to go out.

I'd be in stitches if Chelsea weren't so terrible.

Someone do me a huge favour and post Claude footage. My mood will improve if I see and hear that beautiful man articulate and express his feelings and thoughts.

3 years @ 9million = 27million to buy this guy out of his contract...

That's a decent player right there :(

Oh well at this rate we won't need a bigger stadium ;)

He has us were he wants us, which is by the balls. Unless Roman bites the bullet, we're in big trouble. Roman needs to sack the idiot responsible for giving him that contract. I think it's Granovskaia or whatever the f*** she calls herself. Amateurism and a tremendous amount of foresight. I don't know were Roman finds these people.

What, was the way we were playing for the entirety of the 2nd half of last season and even parts in the 1st half not enough for alarm bells to go off? Were there not enough signs there to at least hold off on any new contract?