Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Traore shoud be left out, no doubt. It's not like him AND Kenedy will be needed. We'll be lucky if we only see Kenedy in action.

Papy is needed, whatever you think, especially if we want to play high block. Can easily be better than Cahill, time will tell.

Who cares if Mourinho didn't want him, now you have him and do best with your squad, coach. When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.

EDIT: Notice that this is the squad ONLY for group stages. If he proves himself in EPL, he will have a chance for a knock-out. ;)

Its kinda sad that he has been left out of CL squad.

Sometimes I worry how we deal with the players. Even if he wasnt Mou buy, it will be disgrace if he will ignore him or threat him differently. After all that is the worst thing you can do. Show him some trust and maybe he will perform better than expected.

Also why is there no interview with him yet?

Sure we should get past the group and then we can include Papy in CL squad for knockout stages if he performs well in PL.

Passive-aggressive move by José - he clearly didn't want the player.

Leaving Papy out for Traore who probably won't be seen again until he leaves for Vitesse in January haha.

Traore shoud be left out, no doubt. It's not like him AND Kenedy will be needed. We'll be lucky if we only see Kenedy in action.

Papy is needed, whatever you think, especially if we want to play high block. Can easily be better than Cahill, time will tell.

Who cares if Mourinho didn't want him, now you have him and do best with your squad, coach. When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.

EDIT: Notice that this is the squad ONLY for group stages. If he proves himself in EPL, he will have a chance for a knock-out. ;)

I fail to see how a 10 minute cameo has placed Kenedy ahead of Traore to so many of the people on this forum.

Traore scored something like 20 goals last season, and was only behind depay in terms of attacking in the netherlands last year.

If anybody should be left out of the CL squad between those two it should be Kenedy. He should have to prove himself in a European league the same way Traore has first.

I fail to see how a 10 minute cameo has placed Kenedy ahead of Traore to so many of the people on this forum.

Traore scored something like 20 goals last season, and was only behind depay in terms of attacking in the netherlands last year.

If anybody should be left out of the CL squad between those two it should be Kenedy. He should have to prove himself in a European league the same way Traore has first.

Traore, Kenedy, doesn't matter. Don't know who is better from two, honestly, but yes, better should play.

I have no problem with this decision. Mou decided to pick players he has seen practiced on a regular basis over a player he has never seen or heard of.

What is up with sad or unfair crap? I would probably feel much worse for Traore or Kenedy if they were left out. Imagine your manager picking a player he has never seen or heard over you? Pretty devasting and unjustifiable decision. Especially Mou who is quite big on training or practices.

I have a quite of bits of anti Mou posts, I honestly can't fault him for this. Not like he has ostracized this fellow or Malouda him, he decided to pick players he trust and heard of. Nothing wrong with this.

Okay, what the fuck is this?

Of course this guy wasn't our first, neither second, neither third choice probably. Maybe he isn't a Chelsea quality. Maybe Mourinho didn't want him here at all.

But fuck me, how we have treated this guy is a fucking disgrace. Ignoring him completely, like he isn't even there. No photos of him holding jersey on official instagram, no interview on Chelsea TV, nothing. Like he doesn't even exist.

Leaving him out of the CL squad, knowing one of the main factors he has joined us was being part of CL team and that it was his biggest dream. I understand Mourinho doesn't know him and that he hasn't trained with the team yet. This is probably a right thing to do (still, he can't be worse than Ivanovic), but still the treatment of Djilo was awful.

Hell, we don't even know what his number is.

Maybe he isn't your dream central back, I understand. But support this guy nevertheless, I'm sure he wants to do only his best for the team.

Okay, what the fuck is this?

Of course this guy wasn't our first, neither second, neither third choice probably. Maybe he isn't a Chelsea quality. Maybe Mourinho didn't want him here at all.

But fuck me, how we have treated this guy is a fucking disgrace. Ignoring him completely, like he isn't even there. No photos of him holding jersey on official instagram, no interview on Chelsea TV, nothing. Like he doesn't even exist.

Isn't he on international duty right now? Maybe that's why there hasn't been any presentation or interview with him yet.

This thread is seriously getting funny it has to be said. Last week, everyone was moaning how we are signing some average defender from one of the lesser Ligue 1 clubs and now, people are complaining about him being left out of the Champions League squad. :doh:

This thread is seriously getting funny it has to be said. Last week, everyone was moaning how we are signing some average defender from one of the lesser Ligue 1 clubs and now, the same people are complaining about him being left out of the Champions League squad. :doh:

I've never complained about signing this guy.

I've never complained about signing this guy.

Maybe not you but there are others.

Well, if Michael Hector can have an image of him holding the jersey at Cobham, then pretty sure Djilo will have one too or some other form of presentation at least.

This is just an horrible decision. One of the things i dislike in Mourinho is how he loves adding more and more fuel to the fire, and he just did it again.

Why both Kenedy and Traore? Porque Jose? we have 3 wingers (Pedro, Willian, Hazard) who are way above those two in our hierarchy. No way that both Kenedy and Traore going to get significant amount of minutes.

In central defense however we have serious issues. Right now we dont have a clear CB pair, Jose wanted a CB for a reason.

So first it says he dont know Papy which we already knew, but Jose wanted a CB and the club gave him one, so ffs give the player a chance before you lower his status to "non-relevant", before he kicked a ball!

if it was Stones or Abdennour, you think Traore would have made the CL squad? no way. Im sure the club dont like it, Jose is just starting wars in the most horrible moments.