Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Guest justin_3d

only if he has the service which we cant suppl atm...

Are you forgetting a certain Josh, Yossi and Mikel?

If AVB does not buy creative midfield, then it will be he will give chances to these.

As far as winger, I think he might stick with Malouda on the left, and Sturridge on the right.

But if he buys winger and a creative midfield, i won't complaint. :)

No. Andriy was actually decent :D

I agree. sheva played better than el nino but was only a victim of his hefty price tag and was held to the highest standards imaginable and also given his age and the fact that he was past his prime. The same cannot be said of Torres who has shown no quality close to the level of second rated strikers such as Odewinge, Gyan,DJ Campbell, wellbeck and sturridge for the past 2 seasons.

Are you forgetting a certain Josh, Yossi and Mikel?

If AVB does not buy creative midfield, then it will be he will give chances to these.

As far as winger, I think he might stick with Malouda on the left, and Sturridge on the right.

But if he buys winger and a creative midfield, i won't complaint. :)

i was more on about ariel service, if you watch alot of his goals you will see what im on about

Drogba does not have much left in him, but one or two seasons at the most.

Anelka and Kalou are not worth any more time for me.

It is why I keep saying, Anelka and Kalou out for Sturridge and Falcao in.

So you do agree with me about Anelka and Kalou then. ;)

I said something very similar to this earlier, and suddenly you're suggesting we should sell the whole team because they were all just as bad as those two last season :P

Falcao is a striker, so I'm not thinking about other players on the pitch other than the ones that will be the most affected by the possible signing. If Modric or Moutinho are strongly linked with a move, I'll be concerned about Lampard, Essien, Mikel etc.

Edited by CJ Revo

Guest justin_3d

So you do agree with me about Anelka and Kalou then. ;)

I said something very similar to this earlier, and suddenly you're suggesting we should sell the whole team because they were all just as bad as those two last season :P

Falcao is a striker, so I'm not thinking about other players on the pitch other than the ones that will be the most affected by the possible signing. If Modric or Moutinho are strongly linked with a move, I'll be concerned about Lampard, Essien, Mikel etc.

No i don't agree with your excuse for selling them!

You said just because they had a bad season they should be sold. And that is not the case for me.

Anelka is past his time, and Kalou has had to go a long time ago. Sturridge has to take over Kalou.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink said it best, Falcao could very well be our Chicarito. He doesn't do anything special or out of this world, all he does is get himself in the right places, and scores goals! blue%20scalf.gif

That twisting shiny head of his scoring a bunch of headers is pretty special . :eyebrows:

Guest justin_3d

If that's what you think, then why say that Anelka and Kalou aren't worth any more time? :rolleyes:

Because over the years they have not been good enough.

Not just because of last season....

Guest justin_3d

I rest my case :chai:

No your case, is because they had a bad season. And i said the whole team had a bad season.

You have to look at when we have a good season, and Kalou and Anelka have not been out of this world.

No your case, is because they had a bad season. And i said the whole team had a bad season.

You're confusing the hell out of me now :lol:

what I said was, I suggested that Falcao be drafted in to replace the likes of Anelka and Kalou at the club because I felt they had a poor season.

Of course the rest of the squad had a bad season, I agree with you on that, that's not what I originally meant earlier though! That was the last thing on my mind :P

Falcao can be a very useful signing if other strikers are leaving. With Torres' injury record its always good to have backup...

In fact I don't see the need for more than two strikers leaving, as its always good to have more options than without.

As for which players are going the other way, speculation might be pointless as anything could happen between now and end of August...It depends a lot on whether any club wants the player....

As for Falcao...is he more than an out and out CF? I mean can he occasionally switch to the wings and rotate positions with the front three...? For 4-3-3 I mean....

Guest justin_3d

You're confusing the hell out of me now :lol:

what I said was, I suggested that Falcao be drafted in to replace the likes of Anelka and Kalou at the club because I felt they had a poor season.

Of course the rest of the squad had a bad season, I agree with you on that, that's not what I originally meant earlier though! That was the last thing on my mind :P

How can you be confused?

Your judgment is based on only one bad season.

Mines is over many seasons!

I agree. sheva played better than el nino but was only a victim of his hefty price tag and was held to the highest standards imaginable and also given his age and the fact that he was past his prime. The same cannot be said of Torres who has shown no quality close to the level of second rated strikers such as Odewinge, Gyan,DJ Campbell, wellbeck and sturridge for the past 2 seasons.

Yup. The problem with Sheva, was that he didn't fulfil the expectation made about him, mainly because of his price tag. But nonetheless, he wasn't poor...

Torres' case is different. He didn't show any quality or reason to nourish some hope. He even made Kalou look like a world class player.