Charles Aranguiz

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Roman supposedly flying out to do the old pals act to get Witsel where does this leave us with Aranguiz?

If really we sign Witsel, surely we don't sign Charles. Don't have sense sign Him, if we buy Witsel. Similar style of player, both would have the same place and function on the team.
But I should to say that for me, the Witsel rumor is bullshit, sadly.

With Roman supposedly flying out to do the old pals act to get Witsel where does this leave us with Aranguiz?

I don't see why there wouldn't be room for both. Matic-Cesc-Witsel-Aranguiz to rotate deeper midfield positions and I'd bet Fabregas to often play AM as well so there would probably be more than enough minutes for Ramires too.

I don't see why there wouldn't be room for both. Matic-Cesc-Witsel-Aranguiz to rotate deeper midfield positions and I'd bet Fabregas to often play AM as well so there would probably be more than enough minutes for Ramires too.

For me Cescy has been best deep playmaker and hasn't been near as good where we should have a proper number 10.

Didn't Mourinho said that he only want one player per area, one forward, one midfielder, one defense and one keeper just to create competition into the team? so that should levae space for just one at midfield.

Cause then RLC wouldn't get ANY time, as opposed to the 300 minutes he'll get.

That leaves no room at all for RLC and Mikel, who the BBC reported as staying.

today reports in chilean press is that Leverkussen is seriously trying to get him to play in Bundesliga.

Update: Chelsea only want to pay 12.9 millions pounds. Leverkusen willing to pay 15 millions, that is what Internacional is requesting.

i can understand the one out, one in policy. probably jose considers the squad good enough, does not want to jeapordize the balance and the chemistry.

what i cant understand is the fact that we are trying to be so miserly.

British transfer record for a defender isn't miserly though, is it? It seems Mourinho genuinely thinks we don't need a CM, which is concerning.

we still have not put in a bid officially and i hope so we dont do that stupid a thing.

also, if there is smoke, there is a fire. aranguiz, turan, baba - all have had the same rumors.

I

i can understand the one out, one in policy. probably jose considers the squad good enough, does not want to jeapordize the balance and the chemistry.

what i cant understand is the fact that we are trying to be so miserly.

I can understabd the one in one out as well --- but WTF cant we bring one in FIRST then ship one out?? Doesnt that make sense too? We would at least have players we do seriously need. Its not like we are asking for Messi/CR7 etc. Bringing in Aranguiz and/or Witsel would help our central midfield enormously.

as for not wanting to jepardize the balance and chemistry bringing in players always does that but these are serious professional footballers who should be able to adapt. They have players here that speak their own language and would obviously be of help and support to them. I cant see a problem.

What I cant understand is why Mou is content with what we have now. Its mind shattering..

we still have not put in a bid officially and i hope so we dont do that stupid a thing.

also, if there is smoke, there is a fire. aranguiz, turan, baba - all have had the same rumors.

The only one of those three that was confirmed by anyone with any credibility is Baba. Mourinho himself denied Witsel and only some questionable Marseille site or account said anything about Aranguiz. Turan was denied categorically by his agent as well as Beasley.

The only one of those three that was confirmed by anyone with any credibility is Baba. Mourinho himself denied Witsel and only some questionable Marseille site or account said anything about Aranguiz. Turan was denied categorically by his agent as well as Beasley.

i did not mention witsel.

as far as turan goes, his agent said that they were in contact with chelsea and 3 days later said that there never was any club except for barca. so i dont know what to think there.

aranguiz thing has been going on as well as baba.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You