Charles Aranguiz

the wes

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
On 01/08/2015 at 10:25 PM, iseah100 said:

The league is competitive as it is. When relegation candidates are beating CL teams to players, something is wrong.

I see what you did there. Still, Leverkusen is a good team, much better than Leicester.

Sry for needless Thread bumping but I guess this guy is biting his ass for choosing the mediocrity of Leverkusen over the football sensation of the decade. He could have been part of Leicester's miracle instead of riding the Leverkusen bench. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sry for needless Thread bumping but I guess this guy is biting his ass for choosing the mediocrity of Leverkusen over the football sensation of the decade. He could have been part of Leicester's miracle instead of riding the Leverkusen bench. 

Not necessarily. Their record signing Adrej Kramaric is still currently loaned out to Hoffenheim.. No guarantees he would've made a difference or even been there..

He has missed a large part of season through injury

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Baffles me how Chelsea keeps getting linked to all them average midfielders like Giaccherini, Andre Gomes and Witsel, while Aranguiz is back to his best and up for grabbing. Superb Copa America dispplay, absolute monster of a box to box midfielder. If not for that long time out with an injury last season, he'd be worth at least 50m now. A midfield of Aranguiz, Fabregas and Nainggolan would have been tremendous. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You