Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

7 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Why do people want him he's bang average

We already lost all our targets this summer at LWB and RWB so might as well get this guy for cover if we can't upgrade..

17 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Why do people want him he's bang average

His versatility would be a huge asset for us next season. Even if we still buy 3 or 4 more players, we won't have an awful lot more depth to what we had last season seeing as we've let quite a few players leave. Therefore having a couple of players that can play multiple positions allows Conte to work with a smaller group whilst still retaining adequate cover for different positions and also gives him greater flexibility with regards to changing tactics and formations midway through games.

I wouldn't rate him as high as some on here, and he really needs to add a level of consistency to his game but I do think he has the characteristics to make a very good wing back and considering the influence Conte has over Moses, I would expect him to find ways to get the best out of the ox.

9 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Anything upto £30m would be a bargain in this market. Could see him doing a job at RF or RWB. His crossing puts Moses to shame.

Xo is on last year of his contract I think 🤔 we could get him around about £20m - £25m

7 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

His versatility would be a huge asset for us next season. Even if we still buy 3 or 4 more players, we won't have an awful lot more depth to what we had last season seeing as we've let quite a few players leave. Therefore having a couple of players that can play multiple positions allows Conte to work with a smaller group whilst still retaining adequate cover for different positions and also gives him greater flexibility with regards to changing tactics and formations midway through games.

I wouldn't rate him as high as some on here, and he really needs to add a level of consistency to his game but I do think he has the characteristics to make a very good wing back and considering the influence Conte has over Moses, I would expect him to find ways to get the best out of the ox.

There's a general shortage of top-notch players for the wing back positions, so Ox is a good choice right now for this and number of other reasons. 

Ox may also improve when he comes to Chelsea and I don't see him being overrated at all; Arsenal fans just need something to feel good about, right?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You