test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy.

Rumoured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Started by Billy.,

306 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, Polo7 said:

Anything upto £30m would be a bargain in this market. Could see him doing a job at RF or RWB. His crossing puts Moses to shame.

Xo is on last year of his contract I think 🤔 we could get him around about £20m - £25m

7 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

His versatility would be a huge asset for us next season. Even if we still buy 3 or 4 more players, we won't have an awful lot more depth to what we had last season seeing as we've let quite a few players leave. Therefore having a couple of players that can play multiple positions allows Conte to work with a smaller group whilst still retaining adequate cover for different positions and also gives him greater flexibility with regards to changing tactics and formations midway through games.

I wouldn't rate him as high as some on here, and he really needs to add a level of consistency to his game but I do think he has the characteristics to make a very good wing back and considering the influence Conte has over Moses, I would expect him to find ways to get the best out of the ox.

There's a general shortage of top-notch players for the wing back positions, so Ox is a good choice right now for this and number of other reasons. 

Ox may also improve when he comes to Chelsea and I don't see him being overrated at all; Arsenal fans just need something to feel good about, right?

20 minutes ago, 1chelsea said:

Have we made any contact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

According to sky we will be making contact this coming week.

1chelsea likes this

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Xo is on last year of his contract I think 🤔 we could get him around about £20m - £25m

Hopefully Arsenal agree to a deal & return the favor for giving them our legendary keeper! 

the wes likes this

Good versatile player, young and english being welcome bonuses. Should be relatively cheap too. I'm all for it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Chelsea? likes this

He isn't impressive player, but he is hard worker and under Conte I believe he will improve. He can become a good wing-back imo, he is hg also and won't be too expensive I believe. Worth to try at least. 

I don't see it this summer. 

I see it more like in January. 

Wenger will play hard ball and then will puke in January. 

46 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't see it this summer. 

I see it more like in January. 

Wenger will play hard ball and then will puke in January. 

Hard to play hardball with a player that's actually come out and said... I want to leave, I am not signing a new contract!

Sad thing is because it's us I don't think he will sell, think Wenger is that stubborn he would rather Give him away haha.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Hard to play hardball with a player that's actually come out and said... I want to leave, I am not signing a new contract!

Sad thing is because it's us I don't think he will sell, think Wenger is that stubborn he would rather Give him away haha.

This is why he will not sell but then will have no choice but to sell in January. And in January he will cost less. 

BluesMadLad likes this

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

This is why he will not sell but then will have no choice but to sell in January. And in January he will cost less. 

Do u think he will sell to us January? 

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u think he will sell to us January? 

No choice. 

Either that or lose him for free. 

Wenger and Arsenal are not that stupid to lose for free. 

When we have sold Ake-Nc-Loaned out Ruben-Ola this makes little sense , not sure how much of an upgrade as rwb ,he seems  kinda Jack of all trades, master of none

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/84146/Show/Alex-Oxlade-Chamberlain

Tournament Apps Mins Goals Assists              

Would like to think he's our ~5th option.

Only for reasonable money. He has scored 9 goals in total in his 6 Premier League seasons ! Marcos Alonso scored 6 last season.

Tautvix and mccg like this

Does the ox really want to do the horse work of rwb week in week mmm jury out , like moses think he is better going forward lets not make a pigs ear honk honk of upgrading  this position!