Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

#Chelsea are still interested in both Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Alex Sandro — and are set to make their move next month. [Mirror]

Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, is keen to leave the Emirates in search of regular first-team action in his favoured central midfield role. [Mirror]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, is keen to leave the Emirates in search of regular first-team action in his favoured central midfield role. [Mirror]

Well, that's not Chelsea then. Can't see him getting many minutes as a CM over Kanté, Fábregas and Bakayoko.

Watching him in this Emirates cup game vs Sevilla and gotta be honest, he's left their left back for dead a couple times and even contributed quite a lot to Arsenal's first goal from a cross into the box. I wouldn't be opposed to the signing going off of today's performance if it is for a lower fee. 

Just now, It's too big said:

Watching him in this Emirates cup game vs Sevilla and gotta be honest, he's left their left back for dead a couple times and even contributed quite a lot to Arsenal's first goal from a cross into the box. I wouldn't be opposed to the signing going off of today's performance if it is for a lower fee. 

watching this for that reason as well to see how he does and he's impressed I'd be more than happy for this move to happen as he completes for two roles in the squad and for me starts way ahead of Moses

Was magnificent today and has seemed to find his best role even though he does not necessarily want to play their long term. Would be a good signing for us as he has abundance of energy, pace, strength. He is also English, still young and can rotate with Moses or one of our wingers if needed.

15 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Not upto them is it. He wont sign the contract they offered.

It’s up to Wenger as he practically runs the club and like Sanchez, he’d rather them run their contracts out in the hope they can come to an agreement during the season and if not, they’ve had another season out of them.

#Chelsea are poised to make a £25million move for Oxlade-Chamberlain, who is yet to sign a new deal after rejecting an offer. [Express]

#Chelsea manager Antonio Conte believes he can turn Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain into a top class wing back. [Express]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You