BlueLyon

What do contracts mean nowadays?

Means the player is happy and the club is happy about him. And when the club is PSG there's no way you can convince them to just give you the player.

If you want to really break the bank for Matuidi its another story, but why would you do that.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Means the player is happy and the club is happy about him. And when the club is PSG there's no way you can convince them to just give you the player.

If you want to really break the bank for Matuidi its another story, but why would you do that.

I didn't know he had signed a contract prior to my first post, but I was just saying players sign contracts one minute, and leave the next.

If we're going to break the bank for any French player, it should be for Pogba.

No need to splash cash on a huge name, there are plenty of great CM's out there not named Pogba/Koke and significantly cheaper.

Like who?

When you try to be the best in the game, there are fewer players you should buy. You cant just look at every good player in Europe, we're not Liverpool, we need proven, serious quality.

No need to splash cash on a huge name, there are plenty of great CM's out there not named Pogba/Koke and significantly cheaper.

I'm done with cheaper alternatives. I just hate them. We somehow always end up with cheaper alternatives to only later says that they're not good enough.

We have Chalobah, RLC and Baker and I 100 times more prefers them than "cheaper alternatives" types.

Things are different with a proper WC players. That's the players we should aim to buy now.

• 5 months later...

Quality player but he is not moving. He said this just over a week ago:

"It's true that I had requests, notably last year, but I always wanted to grow and develop at PSG because this team is built to win big competitions," Matuidi said.

"I feel good at the club and in the city. I'm Parisian so I really want to play with PSG.

"My priority was always to stay here. In life you never know what tomorrow will bring but today I'm really happy at PSG."

Think that is pretty much that and considering he is 28 this will probably be his last major club I assume unless he gets really discontent with life in Paris.

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You