NK Maribor v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if this is the case, do you truly believe we have to play our utmost strongest team?

I said "play the strongest team possible". Two to three changes are expected but am definitely not championing the idea, like some have suggested, to rest majority of the first team players.

Cech

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Ake

Mikel - Ramires

Salah - Willian - Schurrle

Drogba

Rotation for me. This team should be able to dispatch Maribor.

Hopefully some of the younger guns i.e. Baker, Solanke etc. get some minutes as well if we're comfortable.

They were soo painful to watch against that League 2 side whose name Eden couldn't pronounce.... I can't see Jose player all of our second fiddle players. One or two maybe, but not all of them. I think Matic will play, so will Eden I think

Wish Jose had played a far more adventurous line up in the first match against these guys, and now used the lineup he actually end up starting with back then. An away game is not for youngster with no confidence. Game could get physical - "No one comes into our house and pushes us around."

Do not play costa under no circumcision.

Wish Jose had played a far more adventurous line up in the first match against these guys, and now used the lineup he actually end up starting with back then. An away game is not for youngster with no confidence. Game could get physical - "No one comes into our house and pushes us around."

Do not play costa under no circumcision.

Agreed. I wouldn't want to play after just getting circumcised either. :P

Cech

Azpi - Zouma - Cahill - Ake

Mikel - Ramires

Salah - Willian - Schurrle

Drogba

Rotation for me. This team should be able to dispatch Maribor.

Hopefully some of the younger guns i.e. Baker, Solanke etc. get some minutes as well if we're comfortable.

i really doubt that this team will get a win away to maribor after the performance some of the players put against "strwaberry". also why risk it? win this game and complete the progress to next round.

My lineup:

Cech

Ivano - GC - Zouma - Azpi

Ramires - Cesc

Scurrle - Willian - Hazard

Drogba

Very strong team and we will get to rest Terry, Matic, Costa and Oscar. Then maybe take Cesc off at some point in the second half (and or Hazard).

Squad that's traveling.

Petr Cech
Thibaut Courtois
Mitchell Beeney
Branislav Ivanovic
Filipe Luis
Cesc Fabregas
Kurt Zouma
Nathan Ake
Ramires
Oscar
Eden Hazard