Which Clubs do you hate the most ?

Parky

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went on first date with 8/10 brunette nurse for lunch last weekend. Anyway we were talking interests and I told her im a big Chelsea fan and she shows me a picture on her phone of her wearing a Barca jersey saying "We're the best team". She even had the nerve to say Chelsea play negative football. Anyway I couldn't look at her the same, she became a 3/10. I made a cheap excuse after lunch that I had stomach cramps and went home. Didnt reply to her msgs

Went on first date with 8/10 brunette nurse for lunch last weekend. Anyway we were talking interests and I told her im a big Chelsea fan and she shows me a picture on her phone of her wearing a Barca jersey saying "We're the best team". She even had the nerve to say Chelsea play negative football. Anyway I couldn't look at her the same, she became a 3/10. I made a cheap excuse after lunch that I had stomach cramps and went home. Didnt reply to her msgs

Silly to base potential relationships on sports tbh. I'm insecure and all that but this is a new level! :D

To be honest, Liverpool is the club that really riles me up. There are a lot of Liverpool supporters in Australia, they are probably the most popular English club here (fucking Harry Kewel). I'm not sure about other cities in the country but football is very popular in South-East Queensland, in particular Brisbane and The Gold Coast. I see a lot of people wearing supporter clothes and Liverpool and Chelsea have the most supporters and they are followed by Arsenal, Everton, Inter, Milan and various assortment of Brazilian clubs.

Aside from various interactions with Liverpool supporters, the object of my insanity is Robbie fucking Fowler. I've never seen a more deluded pundit on Australian TV and this guy sits next to the coke-head Mark Bosnich. The astronomical arse-licking and cocksucking Robbie Fowler displays on Fox Sports is cringeworthy. He'd bend over backwards for Brendan Rogers and he'd let Luis Suarez eat his family for an autograph.

Leeds. Brought up being told to hate Dirty Leeds, still do. Proper loathing between us and them and I love it.

Liverpool. Not just down to the recent meetings but I hate everything their fans are about. The hypocritical, self-pitying, woe is me shit is the summation of everything I despise. A fanbase with no redeeming virtues or qualities. Utter scum.

Arsenal. Again, they represent a lot of what I dislike about football nowadays.

Spurs. Meh, can barely be bothered to hate them but they got a bit mouthy in recent years. Back in their place now.

United. Sorry, but I grew up in Kent in the 90s and their gloryhunting cunting fans were the worst. Never went to their matches but would talk shit all the time about how great they were. Hated them after the 94 cup final and then the semi-final defeat at Villa Park.

Barcelona. Holier than thou, arrogant, precious....but mostly just wankers.

Millwall. Just because they're Millwall. Actually know some decent Millwall fans and even have some in my family somehow, but they have some real 'bad eggs' amongst their support. Don't hate them per se, but there's something about their support I really don't like.

Lmao :lol:

Leeds. Brought up being told to hate Dirty Leeds, still do. Proper loathing between us and them and I love it.

They were rather nice when I went on their forum a couple of seasons back for Opposition Views and they answered respectfully.

They were rather nice when I went on their forum a couple of seasons back for Opposition Views and they answered respectfully.

They were, I remember that. It goes back a long way though. 1970. If Chelsea play Leeds guaranteed punch ups occur, theres a long standing hatred, but maybe not on t'internet. That said it would be funny to see them in the top flight again

Liverpool. Not just down to the recent meetings but I hate everything their fans are about. The hypocritical, self-pitying, woe is me shit is the summation of everything I despise. A fanbase with no redeeming virtues or qualities. Utter scum.

Arsenal. Again, they represent a lot of what I dislike about football nowadays.

Spurs. Meh, can barely be bothered to hate them but they got a bit mouthy in recent years. Back in their place now.

United. Sorry, but I grew up in Kent in the 90s and their gloryhunting cunting fans were the worst. Never went to their matches but would talk shit all the time about how great they were. Hated them after the 94 cup final and then the semi-final defeat at Villa Park.

Barcelona. Holier than thou, arrogant, precious....but mostly just wankers.

Millwall. Just because they're Millwall. Actually know some decent Millwall fans and even have some in my family somehow, but they have some real 'bad eggs' amongst their support. Don't hate them per se, but there's something about their support I really don't like.

How about QPR, Man City?

Liverpool

1) Think they have the best fans in the world when they aren't even close to that

2) Think they are still a big club even though they haven't won a league title for over 20 years

3) Media constantly suck them off and they can never do any wrong in their eyes

4) Always the victim

5) Their fans constantly writing YNWA after everything like it makes them some sort of super fan

6) Their over emotional fans who write poems on their forum

I could go on

Liverpool

1) Think they have the best fans in the world when they aren't even close to that

2) Think they are still a big club even though they haven't won a league title for over 20 years

3) Media constantly suck them off and they can never do any wrong in their eyes

4) Always the victim

5) Their fans constantly writing YNWA after everything like it makes them some sort of super fan

6) Their over emotional fans who write poems on their forum

I could go on

7) never to blame

8) offended by everything, ashamed of nothing