test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

4. Cesc Fàbregas

Started by Special Juan,

5,729 posts in this topic
34 minutes ago, El P. said:

Cash in in summer. Best for everyone, while we still can get some money for him.

More like january. He is a very good player but he and Oscar have absolutely no place in 3-4-3.

10 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

More like january. He is a very good player but he and Oscar have absolutely no place in 3-4-3.

I don't agree, simply because in January we can't get proper replacement that easily.

4 hours ago, Leif said:

If only we'd persisted with McEachran :getin:

I know we hardly helped his career, but he's hardly set the world alight anywhere else. Even Jack Cork has managed to stick it out in the Premier League and he was one of our own too.

The Skipper likes this

I know he doesn't fit a 2 man midfield at all, but I still don't really want to get rid of him.

In the second half against Leicester, they took a hold of the game.  It looked like Conte went to a 352 when Chalobah came on.  I still think there's a place for Cesc in that formation here.

I'm sure he's considered it, I'm sure he's talked about it with his staff.  Maybe he'll give it a go in a league cup match.  Cesc deep with Kante and Chalobah in midfield.

Am i the only one who thinks he was never the answer to our problems, he is a good player for sure, but we needed a passer who could also have that dynamic edge of being a Cam when required, he certainly lacks that.

He's a goner

Milan fans Twitter saying: " Fabregas has decided to join Milan in January and is searching for a villa in Como according to " with a link to the full article.

He can't defend on the midfield. He is a liability next to Kanté as is Oscar. He and Oscar need to be axed if Conte wants his perfect midfield.

That's why it really sucks that Nainggolan hasn't joined us :( he would be the perfect partner for N'Golo.

It does look like Fabregas doesn't have a future under Conte and if we're going to sell him, it'll probably be next summer. No way it'll be in January unless we can somehow find a quality replacement from somewhere.

1 hour ago, yipo said:

Dont think milan has money . More like a loan deal

Milan have new rich owners I would be looking for a fee than loaning him out 

I will wait for the end of the season before making decision on Fabregas, so far we have played 343 twice against hull and leciester. (before their ucl match, they rested Mahrez)

We played well but let's wait longer

Chelseabluerising likes this