Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

Why the hell would Barca put Rakitic in front of Cesc?

He's been my wish signing for many years, still can't believe the start he's got!

Barcelona are most likely and eventually going to get Koke...

Cesc knew that under Enrique his time was going to be up soon and had to make a decision.

What's the record for assists in a PL campaign?

Since 2000 Henry has the most with 23 in season 2002/2003. Fabregas second with 19 in 2007-2008.

Before 2000 I can't find.

EDIT: Actually maybe it's a misinformation. :D Found on other places Henry has 25 in 2001/2002 season.

Disgusting bunch of shitheads. Always have been, always will be until proven otherwise. I know it's a minority but pathetic still.

And after that Arsenal fans have the nerve to be angry that he celebrated the goals. Serves them right. They're also a bunch of idiots. By booing and verbally abusing him, they only made it easier for him to let go. This way there's no conflict of loyalties for him.

The best eye for a pass in world football. :worship: No one can convince me otherwise. Incredible vision!! And has improved defensively too :clap:

Its not even just his vision that's world class its his vision coupled with his ability to make the pass that is second to none. He sees the pass and delivers it with deadly accuracy, not many combine both.