Premier League thread

Jase

I would just like to say, having watched Luke "Please sir, can I have some more pie" Shaw this season so far I was so so so so so so so so wrong to suggest that we should have signed him. While he would have definitely been better at our club than Man Utd's he's been absolutely terrible, and showing every sign that he was a one season wonder at best. I was wrong, and am so glad that Chelsea didn't think the same as me in regards to him.

I hang my head in shame...

Never mind that it is Shaw, but talk about writing a player off after just a few matches...

Never mind that it is Shaw, but talk about writing a player off after just a few matches...

He's not just out of form though, his positioning is terrible, his stamina is awful, he doesn't seem to be bothered about caring, just pathetic all round from him. I'm not writing him off, but I was singing his praises before and begging us to sign him, even for £25M. On the evidence of the start of this season I was so so wrong.

He's not just out of form though, his positioning is terrible, his stamina is awful, he doesn't seem to be bothered about caring, just pathetic all round from him. I'm not writing him off, but I was singing his praises before and begging us to sign him, even for £25M. On the evidence of the start of this season I was so so wrong.

Precisely my point.

And speaking about his positioning being terrible, are any of the United players' positioning even great right now? They look a total mess under Van Gaal. Put Shaw in our team, under Mourinho's guidance and I'm sure things would be different.

Precisely my point.

And speaking about his positioning being terrible, are any of the United players' positioning even great right now? They look a total mess under Van Gaal. Put Shaw in our team, under Mourinho's guidance and I'm sure things would be different.

And he's 19! He's not a player in what's supposed to be his prime, he's a teenager.

Precisely my point.

So because it's so early in the season i'm not allowed to have an opinion on anyone? :S.

I also said he'd have been better at Chelsea in my original post, but he's obviously got a massive issue with his positioning because even though Man Utd's general positioning is terrible his is (incredibly) even worse.

So because it's so early in the season i'm not allowed to have an opinion on anyone? :S.

I also said he'd have been better at Chelsea in my original post, but he's obviously got a massive issue with his positioning because even though Man Utd's general positioning is terrible his is (incredibly) even worse.

Of course you can have an opinion. I'm just disputing the fact that you are writing him off after a few games this season.

Shaw is still very young and you never know how he would develop at Chelsea with Mourinho since Mourinho turned Azpilicueta into a monster.

However, his performance was horrific. His passing was a catastrophe and he has been positioning so wrongly the whole game. For sure he wouldn't be the product a top side needs to win the league yet.

Based on MU form and this performance, if Jose decides to park it again like at City I will be so mad. Even with Costa out we can win with Remy leading the line or Drogba. Just hope he doesn't show MU respect like he did with City.

Based on MU form and this performance, if Jose decides to park it again like at City I will be so mad. Even with Costa out we can win with Remy leading the line or Drogba. Just hope he doesn't show MU respect like he did with City.

We can fucking destroy them on the counter. I can't wait.

We can fucking destroy them on the counter. I can't wait.

We don't even need to, WE CAN DOMINATE even at Old Trafford they are that shit. Di Maria picked up small knock, Mata and RVP hopelessly out of form, defence all over place. Anything other than a 2 goal difference win is not acceptable for me.

If only the Utd that turned up tonight, will be the ones facing us on Sunday...

I just don't see it being an easy game (as much as I want to)

They will be really up for it!

All over the pitch we have the matching, or beating of their players - but football is never like that in real life...

I'd settle for a draw. I know, you'll slate me for being a pussy - but never underestimate the opposition - is what I have learned over the years, Utd have a good game in them and you can bet your bottom dollar it will be against us! City will then go and spank them 5-0 or something...

Asked whether it was possible to catch Chelsea, Van Gaal replied: "That’s possible but it is difficult to say because I am then arrogant. But I have done it a lot of times."

United are now in sixth place with 12 points from eight games

is van gaal on the gear hahahaha

CARLO ANCELOTTI has revealed he would like to return to the Premier League - as he prepares Real Madrid for their Champions League trip to Liverpool.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/525070/Carlo-Ancelotti-Premier-League-return-Chelsea-Real-Madrid-Manchester-United-Arsenal