Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

We need City AND Liverpool to lose for us to be champions. Not very likely :P

I have no doubts about Liverpool losing both their games, that is a given obviously, they will be lucky to stay competitive in either of them.

I just hope city lose 1 of their games AND we don't slip up because these i am not too sure of my friend.

If terrible United spanked this lot 4-0 or whatever it was last week than we shouldn't have any trouble if we play our full strength side. Last home game so the players should be up for it and want to give the fans at the Bridge a good send off.

I'd like to see Willian as the #10 with Hazard and Schürrle flanking him. Eto'o or Ba up top with Lamps and Matic in the middle.

If terrible United spanked this lot 4-0 or whatever it was last week than we shouldn't have any trouble if we play our full strength side. Last home game so the players should be up for it and want to give the fans at the Bridge a good send off.

I'd like to see Willian as the #10 with Hazard and Schürrle flanking him. Eto'o or Ba up top with Lamps and Matic in the middle.

Would be so f**king typical if Norwich, in their current situation, turn up and perform at the Bridge!

Would be so f**king typical if Norwich, in their current situation, turn up and perform at the Bridge!

Haha, true!

But unlike sides like Sunderland or Villa who actually have SOME goal threat up top Norwich don't have anyone. If they manage to score I think it'll be a super flukey situation. We should be able to score a few I would hope.

Haha, true!

But unlike sides like Sunderland or Villa who actually have SOME goal threat up top Norwich don't have anyone. If they manage to score I think it'll be a super flukey situation. We should be able to score a few I would hope.

Let's not forget that we've allowed Jozy Altidore and Connor Wickham scored against us, when for most parts they have been rubbish. Throw a bet on Van Wolfswinkel netting one against us...

Last home game of the season.

Mou and players; for the sake of fans, demolish Norwich and show the world we can attack. We have nothing to lose, we play at home, our players need to feel how it is to play bit more offensive and enjoy the game before next season starts. Use these last two games for experimenting in attack. Please.

Last home game of the season.

Mou and players; for the sake of fans, demolish Norwich and show the world we can attack. We have nothing to lose, we play at home, our players need to feel how it is to play bit more offensive and enjoy the game before next season starts. Use these last two games for experimenting in attack. Please.

AND play some of the kids

Play the kids?

Like José said in the press conference today, how bad would it be if Liverpool and City lose a game and we don't capitalize on it by dropping points ourselves?

We must be as professional as we can and go all out for these last 6 points. We may get lucky.