John Stones

Sidzeret

I'm hoping that when I get online tomorrow afternoon Aymeric Laporte is signed but not officially announced. Next up: turning over a rock to find something better than Fabregas, Ramires, or Mikel at CM --or buying someone strength, quickness and other skill potential FFS.

...and Ivanovic has no business on the pitch come 12 Sept.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martinez is shook, he might know something that we don't. Maybe stones is off in the last few hours of deadline day (?) or maybe he's just delusional. I don't know how true it is about Laporte, but at the moment he's playing for Bilbao whom aren't challenging for anything, so maybe Laporte would like a change of scenery and a chance to win bigger things and challenge.

John Stones 'didn't mean' to hand in transfer request, says Roberto Martinez

lol this is the funniest thing I read in a while!

Martinez also called Stones "a true Evertonian". The lad is from fucking Barnsley. He's been at Everton for only 2 years and he doesn't want to be there anymore. It's like us letting on that Zouma is our youth product and that he's a true Londoner.

That's exactly what I hate about Scousers. They throw their little scouse blanket around their players and pretend he was theirs all along, that he's a lifelong Everton fan and that the player's sole ambition in life is to become a legend at a mediocre club. Deluded twats, Martinez is fitting right in.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You