PSG v Chelsea

Jase

Look, this thread is about the game. If you want to racially abuse someone try it in the street or facebook

I mailed you .. please show which of my posts were racists ,, in pm of course .. since you deigned to reply earlier

I mailed you .. please show which of my posts were racists ,, in pm of course .. since you deigned to reply earlier

I have PMd you. There are three specific racist terms you used, and you reckon youre not aware that you used them ??

You should look up what the word racism means... Is France now a race dumbass?

Geneticly speaking there is no race in humanity. Races are for animals not human. That's a scientific fact, not an opinion.

Categorize a part of humanity about skin color, nationality, size, sex orientation, hair cut or watherver is racist.

The Bosman ruling was what really caused the trouble . Without that we wouldnt have players getting OBSCENE salaries and fans being ripped off for season tickets.

no not 100% true . Fans would still be ripped off .. but may just an arm or a leg not all 4 limbs

And the Bosman ruling killed Ligue 1 too because players had the opportunity to play somewere else (even equal pay).

I'm gonna get insulted but I think that Ligue 1 and EPL were equal in the early 90's (even if one has to take into account the 5-years ban that had just ended back then). Then, there are two different things: the league's level and its atmosphere/supporters. EPL atmosphere was as good as today, which led numerous French players to cross the Chanel.

You keep comparing English league and French league because both countries have roughly the same population and the same economic power. But don't forget that football is not a part of French culture, people mostly don't like it. And generally speaking, they're not into supporting a club of any sport.

Its not a competition. I had to scroll back and find your racist posts. Now talk about the football if you can.

a question please answer without googling .. Do you know the Expression a Plague of Frogs or What Vichy French was ? If you don't GOOGLE it and you MIGHT

understand

Geneticly speaking there is no race in humanity. Races are for animals not human. That's a scientific fact, not an opinion.

Categorize a part of humanity about skin color, nationality, size, sex orientation, hair cut or watherver is racist.

LOL so is there actually racism then? Man you french people are funny...

What you are talking about is discrimination not racism... but I digress.

Anyway have PSG beaten any bigs clubs the last few years? you know when they started pumping in all those Euros into an otherwise pathetic club? You guys carry a threat but I'm not worried at all.

a question please answer without googling .. Do you know the Expression a Plague of Frogs or What Vichy French was ? If you don't GOOGLE it and you MIGHT

understand

Yes. Not all French were Vichy, and dont pretend that "plague of Frogs" isnt racist. Now talk about the football

LOL so is there actually racism then? Man you french people are funny...

What you are talking about is discrimination not racism... but I digress.

Anyway have PSG beaten any bigs clubs the last few years? you know when they started pumping in all those Euros into an otherwise pathetic club? You guys carry a threat but I'm not worried at all.

Open a recent biology book and you will understand what's racism means, and why there is no race in humanity.

Anyway, yes as a team we havent beat any big club for 20 years. Most of our important players did.

Sure that's gonna be a real test for those players as a new team.

But honnestly not the hardest test.

If you want another fact, your are a troll and arrogant, you aren't welcome here.

But PSG Fan like Dwight Schrute is classy and elegant and it's a pleasure to have him

French, the most useless language in the world.

A third of english language is from french words, but english must be useless as well...

You guys don't have a clue about anything but yourself...