PSG v Chelsea

Jase

You sound so afraid about the games vs PSG that you gonna lose, so you just keep repeating the same old racist clichés you know about France...

Obviously you haven't seen any single PSG game this season, and you think you can judge us because we are a french team.

We saw how Chelsea play this season, and it's fucking ugly to watch. Ugly was your CL win 2 years ago as well.

Ugly is your club. Don't pretend to be equal of Man U, Liverpool or even Arsenal, you'll never be.

you arent a tenth as good as Marseilles ,, ask DRogba

You sound so afraid about the games vs PSG that you gonna lose, so you just keep repeating the same old racist clichés you know about France...

Obviously you haven't seen any single PSG game this season, and you think you can judge us because we are a french team.

We saw how Chelsea play this season, and it's fucking ugly to watch. Ugly was your CL win 2 years ago as well.

Ugly is your club. Don't pretend to be equal of Man U, Liverpool or even Arsenal, you'll never be.

Chelsea 3-1 United

Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

I don't think we are equal. If we look at the latest results, we are better.

Ligue 1 was on avery good trend from late 80's until 1995. 2 CL final for Marseille (one won, one lost), 5 european-final in a row for Paris (2 CWC finals, one won), 1 CL semi-final for Monaco, 1 CL semi-final for Nantes, 1 UEFA Cup final for Bordeaux and 1 semi final for Auxerre. Better than the 20 last years.

Bosman ruling killed Ligue 1, it is a fact, as it killed most of european leagues and it is reason (among others) why PL is so strong today.

French clubs had not enough weapons to survive as the competition went global economically speaking.

Ligue 1 was on avery good trend from late 80's until 1995. 2 CL final for Marseille (one won, one lost), 5 european-final in a row for Paris (2 CWC finals, one won), 1 CL semi-final for Monaco, 1 CL semi-final for Nantes, 1 UEFA Cup final for Bordeaux and 1 semi final for Auxerre. Better than the 20 last years.

Bosman ruling killed Ligue 1, it is a fact, as it killed most of european leagues and it is reason (among others) why PL is so strong today.

French clubs had not enough weapons to survive as the competition went global economically speaking.

The Bosman ruling was what really caused the trouble . Without that we wouldnt have players getting OBSCENE salaries and fans being ripped off for season tickets.

no not 100% true . Fans would still be ripped off .. but may just an arm or a leg not all 4 limbs

Your name is perfect... You are just about as arrogant as Zlatan.

When you guys actually beat a big club then you can start talking like you've won the Champions League or like you've won titles in a first rate league... We don't even have a proper striker and we're still the favourites to beat your lot, what does that say about your team?

Favorites? Not in a million years!
I do not do my reseach by proclamation. Instead, the bookies say that It is a coin-flip situation.
Congratulations! you found a +EV bet.
By the way, I am not haughty.
What riles me about your comment is that you did not explain the reason why you came to the conclusion that I am arrogant.
You may live in Jamaica; therefore, It is safe to assume that you may smoke pot.

I do not do my reseach by proclamation. Instead, the bookies say that It is a coin-flip situation.
What riles me about your comment is that you did not explain the reason why you came to the conclusion that I am arrogant.
You may live in Jamaica; therefore, It is safe to assume that you may smoke pot.

BROADWAy .... i CONSIDER this post racist don't you

Zolayes, you should know that messing with other teams fans is a part of football, but telling some silly racist shit about a country that's just stupidity.

You are stupid, that's not an opinion or a question, that's a fact.

We fucking don't care that you lived 5 yeas in south of France or wherever you want. We don't give a shit about your thoughts on WW2. Anything about WW2 or any war is none of my concern.

You better told me how your 42 years old Eto'o or your blond spanish girl are gonna manage Thiago Silva. You better tell me how your defense is gonna stop our strike force.You better tell me how your midfield is ganna put pressure on Verratti, Motta and Matuidi.

Of course you won't because you don't know anything about PSG.

Your eyes are brown man... you're full of ....

You live in Paris or Quebec safe to assume you smell like piss and eat chevals... Anyways enough with the pleasantries.

If we rank 6th or 7th where does you're lot rank? Who have you beaten to make you feel so confident? PSG is a team trying to get the the level Chelsea already has already been well established at, European super power... You've bought a hell of a lot of players but you still lack class. You guys consistently overpay for mediocre players...

you live in Normandy . go visit your beaches where thousands of Brits and Aussies and North Americans died to free France .

of course the French dont like to be reminded of WW 2

Do you remember ? Coward army and people.

1387238407-tea-drinking-evacuating-rosbi

Or this ?

2250px-France_L-2_(1812)-en.svg.png

Never England will know that. Never England walked in Moscow like Napoleon did.

England is a colony of France, i can understand why you are jealous to our amazing country. Even our economy is better that yours. France is the king of Europe with his friend, Germany. We control Europe together since Charlemagne. England is a underling. You come in France because your island is so awful, i prefer live in Albania, Spain or Romania that in England, rain country, grey country, red hair people etc etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57J_IFzFmYk

I take english leave...

Do you remember ? Coward army and people.

1387238407-tea-drinking-evacuating-rosbi

Or this ?

2250px-France_L-2_(1812)-en.svg.png

Never England will know that. Never England walked in Moscow like Napoleon did.

England is a colony of France, i can understand why you are jealous to our amazing country. Even our economy is better that yours. France is the king of Europe with his friend, Germany. We control Europe together since Charlemagne. England is a underling. You come in France because your island is so awful, i prefer live in Albania, Spain or Romania that in England, rain country, grey country, red hair people...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57J_IFzFmYk

I take english