Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Now we can rest players. HAZARD and willian shiuld be anywhere near the pitxh. Same goes for etoo and matic. Oscar needs to regain his form. Cole will surely get a match. GC shiuld be rested too.

Schwarzer

Azpi DL JT AC

RAMBO mikel

Salah osxar schurrle

Torres.

A draw would be good enough for me but think with city playimg barca 3 days later and barelt 3 days after their matxh against Sunderland, expect them to make whole sale changes.

Why should we rest players? F.A Cup away at City, play your strongest 11 possible

Not confident about this. Both terry and cahill out is not looking good

Terry has been unreal this season, but cahill for me has also been great. He is starting to get really consistent and looking like a future leader of the team.

I hope we will see a bit more of Kalas tomorrow.

Something like this :

Azpi - Ivan - Kalas - Cole

----- Matic - Luiz -------

Salah -- Willian --- André

--------- Torres ------------

Solid at the back, Matic and Luiz in the pivot (they were fabulous)

Why Willian as Cam ? Because he made a huge pressure on Yaya Touré

Rest Hazard and Eto'o

I'm worried about this. They will be desperate to beat us first time this season and means the most.

If we could please have one of those 3-1 vs Utd games instead of a WBA performance that would be great

Please :(

Come on Chelsea, we can beat them :)

Cahill and Terry out and we'll probably rely on Iva and Luiz or worse, Luiz and one of the young guys (including Kalas). and that happens to be against the team with the best attack in Europe.

Well, good luck for us! I'm not saying we'll lose, I'm just saying we need good luck.

I was very confident in the first two matches - predicted 2x1 wins for us in both games - in the match threads - but for this one I'm not so sure. I hope we can scrap at least a draw... but I won't predict a loss. I can't :P

Luiz and Ivanovic at CB then (who are a decent pair based on their previous outings together at CB) if JT and Cahill can't make it.

Should be interesting.

yeah. 5 cleansheets in 9 games together with only 5 goals conceded. vs good teams too - Arsenal, city, united home and awy

Terry has been unreal this season, but cahill for me has also been great. He is starting to get really consistent and looking like a future leader of the team.

True, I like luiz in the midfield in big games. He comes alive. We will lose that now.

And he is playing in defence against a team that crosses a lot. I hope he can put a brazil NT performance today.

True, I like luiz in the midfield in big games. He comes alive. We will lose that now.

And he is playing in defence against a team that crosses a lot. I hope he can put a brazil NT performance today.

Luiz comes alive in big games full stop.

Can't see us playing the same way we did in the Premier League against them. I don't believe that Schurrle, Salah, Frankie (with all due respect) or Torres can do as good as Hazard, Willian, Matic and Eto'o did with those tactics. But maybe Mou will make another surprise.

Furthermore, I'm not even sure that we really want to win this as much as we did in the league. It would be a mistake not to try, though. FA Cup is a decent trophy, it is not Capital One Cup, so we should give it a go.

Honestly, I think we will lose this by 2-1, but I hope I'm wrong again. Come on, Chelsea!