Willian

Jase

Agreed i always wondered why he has never been given a similar role like Angel Di Maria has with Argentina and his last season under Carlo.

Because in that position we have Cesc and Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>> Willian in anything that isn't physical related.

Because in that position we have Cesc and Cesc >>>>>>>>>>>> Willian in anything that isn't physical related.

Agreed i always wondered why he has never been given a similar role like Angel Di Maria has with Argentina and his last season under Carlo.

hmm... what? both posts kind a got me confused.

Di Maria last season played the attacking midfielder role in a 3-men midfield, similar to our #10.

Cesc played most games next to Matic in the pivot. And in the 2nd half of the season Willian was given the #10 role when Oscar was benched/injured.

Di Maria last season played the attacking midfielder role in a 3-men midfield, similar to our #10.

Cesc played most games next to Matic in the pivot. And in the 2nd half of the season Willian was given the #10 role when Oscar was benched/injured.

It's a known fact di Maria played in midfield in Carlo's first season, not as winger or AM

I didn't watch ADM at United that much this season, then again he was awfully used by LVG.

For Argentina ADM played a lot in the pivot alongside Mascherano. Carlo played ADM in a 3 man midfield in his 4-3-3 setup.

It's a known fact di Maria played in midfield in Carlo's first season, not as winger or AM

Di Maria played for Carlo when Modric and Alonso sitting behind him, so he was the more attacking-minded, advanced midfielder in a 3-men midfield. Like Iniesta in Barcelona with Xavi-Busquets.

But anyway, Cesc playes a different role here. At least this season he played in the pivot in about 80% of the games. The players who played the more similar role to Di Maria's are Oscar/Willian, if Mourinho want he can use them more in central midfield, so it will be like 'Di Maria's role'.

Di Maria played for Carlo when Modric and Alonso sitting behind him, so he was the more attacking-minded, advanced midfielder in a 3-men midfield. Like Iniesta in Barcelona with Xavi-Busquets.

But anyway, Cesc playes a different role here. At least this season he played in the pivot in about 80% of the games. The players who played the more similar role to Di Maria's are Oscar/Willian, if Mourinho want he can use them more in central midfield, so it will be like 'Di Maria's role'.

I am not so sure about Willian in adm role. Carlo used him as left midfielders, basically he provided all the running to cover that side of the field to cover ronaldo and also to provide width. Ramires is probably the better player to play in such position.

Willian vs Peru | 14/6/15 - Copa America - w/English Commentary

Willian vs Colombia (Copa America) 2015 720p (50 FPS)

I believe that we must not forget that Willian is a more than good option to our right-winger. Maybe he is not a galactic, but he does not need to be this, he is a great player with admirable tactical discipline.

I trust Willian, and if the market continues mad, I would be more than satisfied with Willian as our Right-Winger.

About Douglas Costa, I think he is more interested in joining to us than we want to sign him. But it may be interesting to have a player like Willian, a very complete player but more static about overflows, and another as Douglas Costa a player with more dynamism with capacity for overflow and reach the end of the field to give the final attendance. It would be like having the day and the night for our right-winger.

I think both are perfectly would complement as two different variants tactics to our right-winger.

Regards.

Robinho is the better option?

I don't think so.

Firmio is playin CF, not robinho.

So, yea, firmio is a better option than the stagnant tardelli.And I would still pick a crap robinho over tardelli