Youri Tielemans

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's going to make a massive leap forward this season. Suddenly turned into a scoring midfielder and a game winner. Let's see if he can keep it up.

He's the dog's bollocks. I think there will be a big bidding war next summer for his services and he'll be the biggest transfer ever (money wise) from the Belgian League.

• 4 weeks later...

Well Martial went for 36 let's see if Tielemans becomes the most expensive teen transfer next year.

I thought they want 25m€ for Tielemans but that was before Martial. Also very surprised that we heard nothing about Youri over the summer. Looked nailed on to join Atletico. And since Chelsea couldn't agree anyone it seems ideal for us to sign him and loan him out.

He wont cost as much as Martial, mainly because Anderlecht are easier to deal with and tend to normally move their better players on for the sake of their development if they get a good offer, they don't have the same sort of finances teams like Monaco do so they can't really afford to ask for a crazy crazy fee.

Just been watching all I could on the lad. Looks a great prospect. Someones going to get a great young player.

We do have alot of good lads out on loan this season all getting the playing time they need we just cant guve them. But next year they will be that 1 year fitter,stronger,wiser and coming back home. We got no idea what next year will bring.

musonda has brilliant potential to be a great wee player but he needs to bulk up he's to lightweight for the PL

I think most of our academy is similar. They look like kids TBH. Thats why I am weary of sticking them in the 1st team. Apart from RLC and hes opposite. Big and clumsy IMHO of course.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You