Youri Tielemans

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumours say City are in for him, should cost 6m€..

For 6m he is a definite buy

Isn't he a CDM? That's perfect for us

Yep, CDM, amazing talent. Already in the first team of anderlecht plus only 16 years old. Quite baffling tbh. Kompany style talent in my view.

• 2 months later...

Well I thought why not share this...

Scored a stunner as well with his "weaker" left foot :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZKWjuOX3ZU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yywisUAgLGQ

This kid is the only reason why I still watch a game in the jupiler league, only 16 and doing those things, very promising. Let's hope he doesn't turn into the next shame of belgium by developing the same way as praet/massimo did so far.

For his age, he is fucking unbelievable. Great potential and would make great fit here.

But we might consider buying him in like 4-6 years...if we get him before, he will never make it here

• 1 month later...

I know it says that Mourinho was looking at Hazard and Tielemans as well, but for the future maybe it's better to translate articles such as this one so everyone can understand what it says.

High visit yesterday at the Rainbow Stadium . None other than Jose Mourinho had fallen to West Flanders to make the match Zulte Waregem - Anderlecht to attend . The Chelsea Trainer looked there performance Thorgan Hazard, who is on loan . By Londoners to Essevee
Soon to be a decision on the future of the Golden Shoe and why Mourinho wanted him for yourself at work . All went extra attention from the Portuguese to Anderlecht midfielder Youri Tielemans , which is somewhere on the list of the Blues .

It was the first time that the Special One was watching a Belgian league match and that he would have known . He sat on the grandstand between Essevee fans and his presence was also an attraction in itself . Before the race , he was busy Essevee applied by fans for the usual selfies .

Thorgan Hazard itself got a nice farewell to the home crowd . They unfurled a banner with the inscription : "You came as a little brother and leaving us as a ' golden boy ' ."

I know it says that Mourinho was looking at Hazard and Tielemans as well, but for the future maybe it's better to translate articles such as this one so everyone can understand what it says.

You are right, but I was hoping for a dutch pal that sums the article up.

Amazing talent. awesome passing . very mature for his age. wise guy. All the ingredients to become a future star ...

Awesome player! But he has to stay for one more year and move to France or Portugal if he wants the best development for himself. Look at Lukaku. He was banging goals for fun in Anderlecht and 3 years after he was signed by Chelsea he's yet to break in the first team of the club.

Tielemans wants to stay in Belgium until he graduates. The difference between him and Lukaku is that Tielemans game is based on technical skill and his ability to read the game. Doesn't mean that lacks these abilities but Tielemans is unparalleled in those attributes for someone his age.

He'll be starting for Belgium for 2016 Euros and he'll get caps before then

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You