test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Steve

Chelsea Kits thread

Started by Steve,

6,208 posts in this topic

Wasn't RLC wearing it at some point before coming on? Or something similar. Either way. Not a good look. 

Is it just me or are the kits in general getting uglier across Europe? Nevertheless, we're trying our best to have the ugliest one out there

MichaelDance likes this

On 4/28/2019 at 7:47 AM, ulsterchelsea said:

White socks at least

20190428_124607.jpg

I think this is one of the best design of our socks, it fits with the rest of the kit. 

Also noticed (not sure if this has been mentioned) that the shirts are all different. Remember rangers doing this a long time ago. Every so many 100 or so shirts were a different design. If you look close I'm nearly sure hazard design is different from ampadus

I personally love it, very unique. 

A Chelsea football kit doesn't always have to be plain blue with a light strip somewhere ( although it's always class when it's the case ), a bit of creativity is good and well, the more money Nike makes out of it the better it is for us in the future so whatever. 

Nowadays just get us a good coach and good players and I can even do with a plain red home shirt. 

Gotta agree with others doesn't look as bad as in the first pics. However, it would still look much better with a proper white collar like that similar kit from the 90s. Old school collars need to make comeback anyways because everyone loves them

dfb63-13257074_585698774940756_435672241

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

The more I see it more I like it. 

Same here. I hated when I saw it first, but feels its pretty decent.

Looks better than decent ... kinda of army camouflage but in blue. Not sure why so many of the fans didnt like it when it was out.