Marco Reus

OneMoSalah

also, i simply dont get the fascination of reus in the WINTER. he is NOT making us stronger. we are more than capable of winning the PL without reus as we are showing. by jan, we will be (hopefully) out of sight of the chasing pack. so its basically reus for FA cups and PL dead rubbers?

instead, if we buy him in summer, he gets time to acclimitize (something which is always a problem with most of the winter signings). plus we strengthen our squad without sacrificing anything.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i simply dont get the fascination of reus in the WINTER. he is NOT making us stronger. we are more than capable of winning the PL without reus as we are showing. by jan, we will be (hopefully) out of sight of the chasing pack. so its basically reus for FA cups and PL dead rubbers?

instead, if we buy him in summer, he gets time to acclimitize (something which is always a problem with most of the winter signings). plus we strengthen our squad without sacrificing anything.

In summer, REAL, BAYERN, CITY, UNITED, ARSENAL could all buy him, BVB couldn't do anything with swap deal or anything at that time. His release clause activates in summer, the club who triggers it gets him. Swap deal or no swap deal it's just about triggering the release clause.

Same happened with Lewa I think, he was on his last year of his contract we approached them to buy him and even offered KDB but he was already made his mind set on Bayern and signed a Pre contract with them, and BVB couldn't do anything and he joined them on free.

So we better make a move in Jan otherwise we'll risk losing him to Bayern and co for such a low price.

are u having some problem understanding english?

HIS RELEASE CLAUSE ACTIVATES IN THE SUMMER AND BVB COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT HIS DESTINATION IN THE SUMMER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS OR NOT?

your love for schurrle is disgusting, plus winning the league is not going to be as easy as you think, this is not indian league, this is premier league and we are surely going to drop some points along the way and Reus could be a huge factor to help this team win the league.

are u having some problem understanding english?

HIS RELEASE CLAUSE ACTIVATES IN THE SUMMER AND BVB COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT HIS DESTINATION IN THE SUMMER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS OR NOT?

your love for schurrle is disgusting, plus winning the league is not going to be as easy as you think, this is not indian league, this is premier league and we are surely going to drop some points along the way and Reus could be a huge factor to help this team win the league.

WE CAN HAVE A PRE-AGREEMENT ABOUT REUS-SCHURRLE SWAP IN THE WINTER ABOUT THEIR TRANSFERS IN THE NEXT SUMMER WINDOW. how difficult is that to happen. if reus wants to come to chelsea now, he can surely wait for 6 more months and start what he finished with chelsea.

my love for schurrle is NOTHING. he is a chelsea player who can help us a lot. its your fascination for reus and having a perfect team which is totally blinding u.

also, i know what league it is. its not MLS too or the ASL. u dont need to tell me about that. if we are going to drop points, so will the others. the point still remains, we will walk the league with or without reus!!! so whats the use of him, now???

here is another solution which viper put in

I'm too lazy to find it but I think whoever suggested that if we signed him in a swap deal (Schurrle + cash for him) and then both players got loaned back to their respective clubs is on to a winner I think. That way BVB have been able to choose who to sell to (as the release clause isn't in effect yet) rather than letting Bayern have even a chance of luring Reus to their club but they also get to keep him until the end of the season (especially useful for their CL campaign). Not a problem for us either as we keep Schurrle as back up for our CL campaign also and know that we have a massive upgrade in Reus coming imminently.

That way the transfer is finalised well before it happens, so both teams can begin to prepare for life with/without their respective players. Could very much see this happening.

not bad at all. but for the last time, going into the main rounds with 3 proper AMs, is NOT the solution. actually very simple to understand it.

Battle between #CFC and #RMCF for Marco Reus. Jose Mourinho is going all out for the Dortmund star. (Marca) #BVB

Chelsea are reportedly willing to pay Marco Reus €10m/year, with Real Madrid baulking at personal terms. (Marca) #CFC #RMCF #BVB

B2TavZ5IIAAKNw6.png

Chelsea to fight Real Madrid for Dortmund star Reus in January

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fight-real-madrid-dortmund-star-reus-january-141113124299?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

we will walk the league with or without reus!!! so whats the use of him, now???

I hope none of the players have this mindset, if they do then we are screwed. An 8 point lead is from city is not that big, we should never let our guard down and think we will walk the league. Never take anything for granted.

Madrid is not even in the race hahahahhahahahhaha unless they/Reus are both idiots. On Madrid's part after spending like 70m on a winger are they gonna get another high profile player in to fight with Isco and Bale/James? LOL. On Reus's part he would be an idiot to go there, I think he is smarter than that. He will become the new Kaka for them.

If we sell Schurrle he should come here because this is where he will start EVERY SINGLE WEEK as long as he is in form. Basically this move makes perfect sense now compared with last summer, especially with Salah's incapability to step up and Schurrle's lost of form/not good enough to claim a regular starting place.

I hope none of the players have this mindset, if they do then we are screwed. An 8 point lead is from city is not that big, we should never let our guard down and think we will walk the league. Never take anything for granted.

Naaa because of the shit quality of teams this season I think we will. a MU 12-13 all over again, wouldn't be surprised if we win it by Feb and for the last part of the season just keep resting key players for FA Cup/CL games.

reus will be CUP tied. unavailable for CL if we get him. so we literally will have only oscar, hazard and willian with no backups. or atleast no GOOD backups.

That worked out well for us long term with the matic deal. Being cup tied is the lamest excuse to back out of a deal to sign one of the worlds finest footballers for pittance.

That worked out well for us long term with the matic deal. Being cup tied is the lamest excuse to back out of a deal to sign one of the worlds finest footballers for pittance.

so these are same situations?

we have hazard, oscar and willian as first teamers and schurrle as back up.

last season we had rambo, a 36 year old lamps and mikel as our only CM/DM options. matic was a necessity. reus is not.

matic was a MUST buy who replaced essien in the squad who anyways would not have had any role in our CL campaign.

2 completely different things and scenarios.

also if you read all my comments properly, i have never said, we should not buy him. but our first preference should be to buy him in the summer. get a pre-agreement. if not possible, then go all in.

so these are same situations?

we have hazard, oscar and willian as first teamers and schurrle as back up.

matic was a MUST buy who replaced essien in the squad who anyways would not have had any role in our CL campaign.

2 completely different things and scenarios.

also if you read all my comments properly, i have never said, we should not buy him. but our first preference should be to buy him in the summer. get a pre-agreement. if not possible, then go all in.

Reus is vastly superior to Oscar and Willian and at worst on par with Hazard (He's better imo). So what's wrong with improving the squad and signing a £60m player for just £19m. isn't the whole point of a competitive and ambitious team like ours to keep improving and gain competitive egde which Reus will give us?.

As for the pre agreement comment. Reus is a man in demand by all the other top clubs in the world, you can't be fooling around in such situation, when you have the chance to sign in, you make him put that pen to paper.

Reus is vastly superior to Oscar and Willian and at worse on par with Hazard (He's better imo). So what's wrong with improving and signing a £60m player for just £19m. isn't the whole point of a competitive and ambitious team to keep improving and provide itself the best chance of winning trophies?

what are our chances of winning the PL without reus? by what percentage does getting reus right now improve our those chances. keep in mind that this is a winter transfer. people take time to acclimitize. even the best players in the world take time.

how does that small percent improvement in chances in our winning the PL (for which we alreadr are the favourites), negate the total drop in our winning the CL cos we had to play salah against bayern munich cos of no depth in AM department.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You