Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Newcastle fans calling him disloyal, saying he's only here for the money. After reading his background story and watching that interview, they couldn't be more wrong. Seems like a very humble guy.

Haha i bet him and his agent will be really humble about the £2m they will share from this transfer! There are no more humble players out there mate! Dont get me wrong i like BA and he looks like a nice guy and a good player!

9 of Ba's 13 goals have come against: ManUtd (2), Arsenal (2), Tottenham (2), Everton (2), City (1).

Ba for stronger teams, Torres for the minnows.

The Galatasaray manager said, "There is a saying, statistics are like a mini-skirt, it doesn't reveal everything.

Fatih Terim

You look at this CV and see that he has worked himself up from playing amateur football and not being able to pay for food while being on trials to moving to a club like Chelsea. Seems like a great lad with good attitude and work ethics. Keep it up Ba!

Haha i bet him and his agent will be really humble about the £2m they will share from this transfer! There are no more humble players out there mate! Dont get me wrong i like BA and he looks like a nice guy and a good player!

:lol: I'm not saying he isn't human (anyone would take advantage of the situation) - If you read his back story, you'll see he is humble about the position he is in. He's not had an easy career and has worked to be in the position he is in now. Not saying you can put a price on that (not to the tune of £75K a week, anyway), but I don't think money is his main motivation.

What a load of shit; that statistic proves that the majority of Ba's goals this season have come against the stronger teams in the league. That's a fact.

Mate chill i did not say that is the truth just love the quote! We will see if he does the same here you guys are getting ahead of yourself with this transfer. We have ruined enough strikers or they have themself ruined themself here so I would say we will see!

:lol: I'm not saying he isn't human (anyone would take advantage of the situation) - If you read his back story, you'll see he is humble about the position he is in. He's not had an easy career and has worked to be in the position he is in now. Not saying you can put a price on that (not to the tune of £75K a week, anyway), but I don't think money is his main motivation.

I agree he really seems like a player with lots of mental strength as he has been through a lot.

Man, after that interview I love the guy even more...

Just seems like an honest, genuine guy...

Happy to have him at the club...

Excited to watch him in a blue shirt!!!

Cause even IF he fails, he won't go down without a fight...

Cheers mate!