Oscar

themightyblue

give away the ball every second touch??? Unable to make a 5 yard pass??? :lol: either you dont watch Oscar play much or your just talking shit as always.

just to get a proper visual, download the first half of newcastle home game. would show and reveal a lot of things. :clown::clown:

I'm a troll because I have the audacity to support one of our players that receives OTT vitriolic abuse from his own fans? How about you put up a decent rebuttal as to why Koke is miles ahead of Oscar instead of clogging up this thread with even more nonsense.

For one he's more consistent, Arguably atletico's most important player for the past two seasons and I don't need to remind you of that team's achievement. Has better numbers all round and most people will agree Koke is also more talented and complete.

As a matter of fact no one outside of blue tinted Chelsea fans even considers Oscar anywhere remotely on the same level as Koke. This is like comparing Willian (no disrespect to him) to Isco.

just to get a proper visual, download the first half of newcastle home game. would show and reveal a lot of things. :clown::clown:

no thanks, i watch him every week, if he was as bad as you make out he wouldnt be good enough to play for a pub team let alone the best team in England! :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Not fair man. He had a shit first half and made up for it by making an assist as far as I remember.

Only midfielder I would have in place of him is Gundogan if he recovers from his previous injury fully.

no thanks, i watch him every week, if he was as bad as you make out he wouldnt be good enough to play for a pub team let alone the best team in England! :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

did not he just get dropped this weekend with fans all over wanting him to be sold.. well goes on to show what u see every week. :clown::clown::clown::clown:

Not fair man. He had a shit first half and made up for it by making an assist as far as I remember.

Only midfielder I would have in place of him is Gundogan if he recovers from his previous injury fully.

no he simply tapped in the ball. after willian and ivanovic's good work. kudos to him to find an open net from 5/6 yards out.

did not he just get dropped this weekend with fans all over wanting him to be sold.. well goes on to show what u see every week. :clown::clown::clown::clown:

yet you are literally the only person who thinks Oscar cant make a 5 yard pass. enough said. case closed. :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

yet you are literally the only person who thinks Oscar cant make a 5 yard pass. enough said. case closed. :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

case closed??? ok dude.. what ever suits u!!! be happy with oscar and his mediocrity!!! what a season he is having is not he!!! :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

For one he's more consistent, Arguably atletico's most important player for the past two seasons and I don't need to remind you of that team's achievement. Has better numbers all round and most people will agree Koke is also more talented and complete.

As a matter of fact no one outside of blue tinted Chelsea fans even considers Oscar anywhere remotely on the same level as Koke. This is like comparing Willian (no disrespect to him) to Isco.

Nah, I only agree with consistency. If Oscar can maintain his first half of the season form for a entire season then he's better than Koke for me personally.

I vehemently disagree with Koke being more talented. For me the only thing he has over Oscar is a clear advantage physically which is Oscar's biggest weakness. Oscar needs to work not only his co-ordination but core strength in the off-season.

case closed??? ok dude.. what ever suits u!!! be happy with oscar and his mediocrity!!! what a season he is having is not he!!! :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Yes Chelsea's 3rd highest goalscorer, 3rd highest Assist maker, League cup winners medal and soon to get his first PL winners medal. Yeah such a bad season.

clowns17n-2-web.jpg

Yes Chelsea's 3rd highest goalscorer, 3rd highest Assist maker, League cup winners medal and soon to get his first PL winners medal. Yeah such a bad season.

clowns17n-2-web.jpg

did not bosingwa and kalou win all of this and much more. makes them a great player i see.

by the way, john o shea and wes brown say hi. :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

did not bosingwa and kalou win all of this and much more. makes them a great player i see.

by the way, john o shea and wes brown say hi. :clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

such ignorance. Did any of them contribute to their teams success as much as Oscar? 3rd highest goalscorer, 3rd most assists, 4th most key passes all while putting in big shifts defensively also. I didnt think so. Case Closed. :wave:

clown_animals_01.jpg

what contribution is this? he has scored 7 goals all season. kalou scored 12 goals in 2009-10. WHAT A PLAYER!!! should we get a statue of him outside stamford bridge.

oscar has scored 7 goals in 2683 minutes, kalou had scored 12 goals in 1874 minutes. see the difference!!!!!!

oh dear, you have exposed yourself once again as being completley clueless.

First of all Kalou is a striker/RW and scored 5 goals in the PL in the 09/10 season. So no matter what way you look at it, Oscar's contribution this season has been far greater. FACT.

So chin up, i know it hurts you so much inside that Oscar has contributed this season! you clearly have so much hate and biterness inside you, i actually feel sorry for you, the amount of energy you waste day after day insulting and discrediting Chelsea players, is really sad, I hope one day you find happiness in your life. :wave:

Case closed.