Oscar

themightyblue

Yeah it was the best Brazil defence i've seen in a while. They played deep and didn't allow anything in behind or from the sides. Maicon and Luis were also very disciplined - when one went forward, the other stayed back.

I liked Tardelli though, he at least can play football and is fast. But he looks like the type who partners another striker, not a lone striker. Brazil don't have anyone better though, so they have to manage.

Plus there was "the other Luis," whose name shall not be spoken, who had an outstanding performance, similar to what he's been doing at his club. Almost scored again from a free kick far far away. :)

Our Luis helped the other Luis with his defensive solidity btw.

Brazil need to play a 442 Diamond formation. It solves their forward & creativity problems.

Neymar Firmino/Pato

Ganso

Coutinho Oscar

Gustavo

Seems like a no brainer to me. The likes of Robinho, Jo, Fred, Hulk, Tardelli etc have no business playing for Brazil.

Ganso? Pato? I don't think Brazil can win a World Cup with players like these.. They should try a lot of youngsters and find some real talents.

Brazil need to play a 442 Diamond formation. It solves their forward & creativity problems.

Neymar Firmino/Pato

Ganso

Coutinho Oscar

Gustavo

Seems like a no brainer to me. The likes of Robinho, Jo, Fred, Hulk, Tardelli etc have no business playing for Brazil.

Agree with the blacklisted names, with the question mark of hulk - if he improves as he's still fairly young.

that's too weak defensively to face the likes of germany, holland, and argentina.

Brazil has no rounded players for the midfield: Oscar is the only one really. Neymar is the only player who doesn't have to track back. Pato/Firmino and Ganso can't track back, same with Coutinho, who is a midget (also not good enough tbh). I also have my doubts about Gustavo who I think is way too DM for today's dynamic game.

Regardless of names, it's still not a good team... at least not good enough. Agree with ^^ youngsters may have the answer unless Pato has a magic comeback.

Agree with the blacklisted names, with the question mark of hulk - if he improves as he's still fairly young.

that's too weak defensively to face the likes of germany, holland, and argentina.

Brazil has no rounded players for the midfield: Oscar is the only one really. Neymar is the only player who doesn't have to track back. Pato/Firmino and Ganso can't track back, same with Coutinho, who is a midget (also not good enough tbh). I also have my doubts about Gustavo who I think is way too DM for today's dynamic game.

Regardless of names, it's still not a good team... at least not good enough. Agree with ^^ youngsters may have the answer unless Pato has a magic comeback.

What? Coutinho tracks back all the time, and Neymar does as well when playing for Brazil

Jesus fucking Christ.

So tell me, how (fixed this bit for you) did you come to the conclusion that I think Coutinho has no work rate?

;)

LeChels_, on 07 Sept 2014 - 04:56 AM, said: Jesus fucking Christ. So tell me, how (fixed this bit for you) did you come to the conclusion that I think Coutinho has no work rate?

Robguima, on 06 Sept 2014 - 7:16 PM, said: Agree with the blacklisted names, with the question mark of hulk - if he improves as he's still fairly young. that's too weak defensively to face the likes of germany, holland, and argentina. Brazil has no rounded players for the midfield: Oscar is the only one really. Neymar is the only player who doesn't have to track back. Pato/Firmino and Ganso can't track back, same with Coutinho, who is a midget (also not good enough tbh). I also have my doubts about Gustavo who I think is way too DM for today's dynamic game. Regardless of names, it's still not a good team... at least not good enough. Agree with ^^ youngsters may have the answer unless Pato has a magic comeback.

;)

You've had a 'mare there, mate.

;)

How exactly does quoting Robguima saying Coutinho isn't good at tracking back prove that Lechels believes Coutinho has no workrate ? :carlo:

Lechels never said anything about Coutinho. Only thing he said was that he (Neymar) spends more time rolling around the pitch (then he does tracking back)

What? Coutinho tracks back all the time, and Neymar does as well when playing for Brazil

I really don't think whether coutinho wants to track back really matters... He has no physical presence.

I will be honest here: coutinho is absolutely 100% shit! The shittiest cam I've seen in a while.

Yes he is young and that's really the only thing going for him - he needs to improve big time.

I'm so glad he plays for that shitty club as they deserve each other. :)

You've had a 'mare there, mate.

Oh fuck, I have. Now I feel stupid :< you have permission to flame me sir

I really don't think whether coutinho wants to track back really matters... He has no physical presence.

I will be honest here: coutinho is absolutely 100% shit! The shittiest cam I've seen in a while.

Yes he is young and that's really the only thing going for him - he needs to improve big time.

I'm so glad he plays for that shitty club as they deserve each other. :)

no physical presence? if you're going by appearance alone you could say the same about Oscar..and if you really did watch Liverpool games you would know he's been playing on the wings and as a center mid lately