test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,504 posts in this topic

I do try mate B)

I would of repped you, but i think you would go mad at me as you already have an awesome rep number!.

Oh and i think Hazards pretty good, there I'm on topic.

I would of repped you, but i think you would go mad at me as you already have an awesome rep number!.

go nuts lol
Kojo likes this

Speaking of rep, I never paid attention to that till now.

How the hell did I get to 1,000 so fast?

Damm I must be posting some good shit! :dance:

Sheva., Kojo, Kinol and 1 other like this

I would not be surprised if TX said he was a United supporter as well.

Lmao, I've noticed how you've gone into overdrive with the spouting of "TX is a UTD Fan". Ever since you went into meltdown on the final day of the season, when QPR were leading, then subsequently accused of being a City fan. Still butthurt over that I see.. :rolleyes:

Lmao, I've noticed how you've gone into overdrive with the spouting of "TX is a UTD Fan". Ever since you went into meltdown on the final day of the season, when QPR were leading, then subsequently accused of being a City fan. Still butthurt over that I see.. :rolleyes:

To be fair I wanted City to win that tittle so they would not go into a crazy spending spree and fire Mancini.

This time I don't since Mancini already got a new 5 year contract! :dance:

But you act just like a United fan would act when City wins....

To be fair I wanted City to win.

This time I don't.

But you act just like a United fan would act when City wins....

Nope, and even if I did, my reasons have been fully explained and justified from a 'Chelsea perspective'. United have caused me a lot of pain as a football fan, Moscow took me a long time to get over, especially the way we lost it.

Blue-in-me-Veins and Justin_3d like this

Nope, and even if I did, my reasons have been fully explained and justified from a 'Chelsea perspective'. United has caused me a lot of pain as a football fan, Moscow took me a long time to get over, especially the way we lost it.

And my reasons have been justified as well.

City spending less this transfer window, and keeping Mancini.

But like I said, this time they must not win.

And I am pretty sure with United having RVP, Kagawa, and we no longer having AVB will make sure that don't happen!

Term-X and daBlackMamba7 like this

hazard is everything we needed and more. "RDM" was spot on.

when i saw him i was just happy, like he could have made simplest pass and it just made me happy to seee him in our shirt. his defensive duties are underrated, countless times he was at the corner flag area picking up the ball starting the counter. if ivan was caught in posession or made bad pass or just defendening he always had hazard coming to help.

if/when we get a back four of azpi-cahill-luiz-bertrand, we need to utilize that speed and pull an AVB. high line, & ultra pressing and i bet hazard would be having a field day on the counters,! wow, how you go from Kalou/malouda to hazard really makes you see what the fuck we were missing out on. they did their service and we won some how, but damn, after letting robbben get away it was worth the wait for EDEN HHAZARD.

RamiCFC9 likes this

OK he didnt score as I predicted -but will guaranteed will hit the onion bag a few times this season - generally yesterday he was superb, but thought the midfield on the whole was average, a few clumsy challengers still and still a little slow moving the ball around, but there were signs of improvement on pre-season and last week.

I just hope our medical team will pay extra attention on him 'cause he is going to be the most fouled player of the season for sure. Hopefully he will top Moses as the most effective dribbler.

Nice performance by Hazard yesterday,brilliant.If he play´s this way a long time he will become one of the greatest player´s.

He is not a player who gets injuried easiliy. Don't think he has even been out for more than 2 weeks in his whole career.

Anyway , I first wanna see him play against a top 5 team.

I just hope our medical team will pay extra attention on him 'cause he is going to be the most fouled player of the season for sure. Hopefully he will top Moses as the most effective dribbler.

I don't think he needs the attention. He was the most fouled professional player in Europe last season.

He has light feet. He's often on his toes, not all the foot planted on the ground. In Judo, the opponent could pass him easily upside him with the position of his feet in the football pitch.

More quotes from him:

'I already had a taste of these kind of tackles in the Community Shield,' he said.

'I was kicked quite a bit in the first half against Wigan but, in France, it was already like that for me.

'I wasn't aware I was the most fouled player in the match, I wasn't counting them.

'I started as the number 10 and then afterwards with Mata, we tried to interchange positions rather than stay in the same place and I think we worked rather well,' said Hazard, who was withdrawn for fellow big-money new boy Oscar.

'Oscar has just arrived and we haven't had the time to work together. We have only had one training session so far but, little by little, we should get things to where they should be.

'There are loads of possibilities. Ryan Bertrand was on the left against Wigan and Daniel Sturridge can play there as well and the coach won't hesitate.

'He will just put the best players on the pitch. Our preparation was very good. Physically speaking, I feel impeccable.'

http://www.dailymail...ier-League.html

Hutcho and Kezza like this