Eden Hazard

the wes

News on twitter says he was at Emirates today.

"@LaurensJulien: Eden Hazard was at the Arsenal - Manchester United game today with some friends. He got his tickets through Gervinho. #afc"

He was at St.James Park courtesy of Cabaye last week too. Maybe he just likes watching football being a footballer and all :D Lukaku should give him a ticket too and a contract and a pen :ph34r:

Guys, i would rather pitch my tents with a certain joe allen and nathan dyer in my squad before hazard or willian. both players are fantastic and might just provide us the cutting edge that we need. I was quite impress with our game against norwich. the industry, desire, speed of play and transition between defense and midfield was evident, we only lack that final ball to the forwards. Joe allen can support mata in the middle with dyer moves to the RW. both players would cost less than either hazard or willan and sturidge can be finally tried on as a CF. the only expensive signing i want is actually Jovetic. he would be amazing on the left. On the hindsight, lets make a cheeky bid for Dos Santos. YES dos santos of spurs . he is young, exciting can dribble and has the eye for a pass. 5 - 7m would do the trick.

Guys, i would rather pitch my tents with a certain joe allen and nathan dyer in my squad before hazard or willian. both players are fantastic and might just provide us the cutting edge that we need. I was quite impress with our game against norwich. the industry, desire, speed of play and transition between defense and midfield was evident, we only lack that final ball to the forwards. Joe allen can support mata in the middle with dyer moves to the RW. both players would cost less than either hazard or willan and sturidge can be finally tried on as a CF. the only expensive signing i want is actually Jovetic. he would be amazing on the left. On the hindsight, lets make a cheeky bid for Dos Santos. YES dos santos of spurs . he is young, exciting can dribble and has the eye for a pass. 5 - 7m would do the trick.

I'm not even going to take this post seriously. Allen and Dyer over Willian and Fucking HAZARD?! Really!!? Wow...just wow...

Yes Dr. Thunder. some people might not take my musings seriously. But the chelsea team i saw on Saturday was missing 2-3 kind of players and who is to say that Joe or Dyer cant be the players? Ever heard of valencia before he joined Manu, hazard is a dribbling genius but not necessarily the kind of player we need. we need someone that can beat his man move quickly into space and lay a fucking pass to a striker or fast creative wingers with an excellent crossing ability,. which box does hazard tick. he dribbles way too much for my liking and his crossing is suspect. i would sooner take willian than hazard or to really rile you up Sessegnon. creative, fast, strong enough to ride tackles (unlike mata) and can finish as well. IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THIER PRICETAGS

Yes Dr. Thunder. some people might not take my musings seriously. But the chelsea team i saw on Saturday was missing 2-3 kind of players and who is to say that Joe or Dyer cant be the players? Ever heard of valencia before he joined Manu, hazard is a dribbling genius but not necessarily the kind of player we need. we need someone that can beat his man move quickly into space and lay a fucking pass to a striker or fast creative wingers with an excellent crossing ability,. which box does hazard tick. he dribbles way too much for my liking and his crossing is suspect. i would sooner take willian than hazard or to really rile you up Sessegnon. creative, fast, strong enough to ride tackles (unlike mata) and can finish as well. IT IS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THIER PRICETAGS

Because although these are decent players, many (including me) think they are not good enough for a team like Chelsea, and although they might blossom at teams like Swansea, there is nothing to say they will prove themselves here.

Liverpool buys these players, and I think we can safely say that Charlie Adam, Downing and Carroll are all big flops after they established themselves in the PL with a lower reputation team.

What we need is a magician, someone like Hazard, a not fully developed but extremely good player with lots of potential. Jovetic would also be a good buy. I'm certain Hazard will become one of the best players in the world, be it at Chelsea or not.

Because although these are decent players, many (including me) think they are not good enough for a team like Chelsea, and although they might blossom at teams like Swansea, there is nothing to say they will prove themselves here.

Liverpool buys these players, and I think we can safely say that Charlie Adam, Downing and Carroll were all big flops after they established themselves in the PL with a lower reputation team.

What we need is a magician, someone like Hazard, a not fully developed but extremely good with lots of potential. Jovetic would also be a good buy. I'm certain Hazard will become one of the best players in the world, be it at Chelsea or not.

Exactly, dwonder has no idea what he is on about...Hazard is not the type of player we need? Unforgivable stupidity

Surely Leon Britton over Joe Allen? :lol:

lol @ Dr Thunder. dont take this too personal. just want us to get some good players without paying through our noses. Lets leave the topic if it riles u up soo!! lol . off topic what of lucas ocampos, sort off slipped under everyone's radar. Methinks that AVB will end up surprising us in buying someone we are not even thinking off.

lol @ Dr Thunder. dont take this too personal. just want us to get some good players without paying through our noses. Lets leave the topic if it riles u up soo!! lol . off topic what of lucas ocampos, sort off slipped under everyone's radar. Methinks that AVB will end up surprising us in buying someone we are not even thinking off.

I think Willian is the surprise you're dreaming of :lol: