Eden Hazard

the wes

Transfer Central TNC

Lille president Michel Seydoux has confirmed that the club has accepted a bid from Fenerbahce for forward Moussa Sow. Terms and medical left

I was checkin JFs link when this came up, I only seen the bit ive highlighted and nearly wet myself :lol:

middle-finger.jpg

Only way they will sell hazard this window is if somebody makes an offer that can't be refused!

If you arent talking about 50m plus, no, they will just wont sell. Why would they sell now if they know they will get at least the

same money on Hazard in the summer? for what reason? they still have big goals for this season. They need Hazard for

that even more now after Sow leaves (why to Turkey... such a waste)

I just dont get people here who are talking like they know that we're the ones who stoping this from happening.

What do you know that youre saying things like "It's disgusting. We aren't Liverpool"? seems like a waste of time...

If you arent talking about 50m plus, no, they will just wont sell. Why would they sell now if they know they will get at least the

same money on Hazard in the summer? for what reason? they still have big goals for this season. They need Hazard for

that even more now after Sow leaves (why to Turkey... such a waste)

I just dont get people here who are talking like they know that we're the ones who stoping this from happening.

What do you know that youre saying things like "It's disgusting. We aren't Liverpool"? seems like a waste of time...

I think it's pretty much established that Lille are the one stopping from anything happening, because if they weren't, he'd be snatched up already. Up until now we've heard only rumours based on AVB saying "we won't sign him" and people wishfully twisting his words to "we'll sign in". Well, that and quoteless goal.com/daily mail.

I think it's pretty much established that Lille are the one stopping from anything happening, because if they weren't, he'd be snatched up already. Up until now we've heard only rumours based on AVB saying "we won't sign him" and people wishfully twisting his words to "we'll sign in". Well, that and quoteless goal.com/daily mail.

Well that and the player's will of course. Obviously he doesn't mind staying for now at Lille or else the club would have had to sell him now.

Twitter has gone mad with Eden Hazard to Arsenal rumors. Also theyre saying his agent is in London, whether it's talks with Chelsea or Arsenal they're not sure. Funny thing is the Arsenal rumors are based on quotes from last year. LOL, twitter is just the electronic version of chinese whispers.