test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

10. Eden Hazard

Started by DavidEU,

21,307 posts in this topic

Hope this lad can continue his progression and with a club like Chelsea, he can become one of the best in the world.

I really hope Hazard gets the number 25 and Hulk gets the 11 so they can both carry on those number's legendary legacies.

Giving Hazard #11 would indeed be a disgrace.

Then who should get it in your opinion? I'm not saying Hazard has to get the #11, but i don't think it would be a disgrace.

Then who should get it in your opinion? I'm not saying Hazard has to get the #11, but i don't think it would be a disgrace.

Question is, why would he be given #11? I find it a disgrace giving it to someone not even a month after Drogba left.

I personally would want to retire #11 because of a number of reasons.

BlueKevin1 likes this

Question is, why would he be given #11? I find it a disgrace giving it to someone not even a month after Drogba left.

It's just a number ffs

Then in the near future we would have to retire many numbers, which would make no sense.

WTF?

when will you stop this bullshit about number 11?

My fav young player came to my fav club. What could be better?

Cant wait for Hulk aswell, then I dont realy care who else we sign (if).

I remember people saying me forget Hazard, he is off to city...I'm glad he joined us.

Why? we haven't even officially retired number 25 despite it not being used since Zola left.