Eden Hazard

the wes

^ There are two wings. And unfortunatly, we have problems on both wings. So no, to buy Hazard instead of Neymar won't resolve our problems. We will just resolve our problem on the right wing instead of the left.

^ There are two wings. And unfortunatly, we have problems on both wings. So no, to buy Hazard instead of Neymar won't resolve our problems. We will just resolve our problem on the right wing instead of the left.

Kakuta for the left wing anyone? :eyebrows:

Not good enough atm IMO. Needs another loan or a blooding-in period.And I would love it if the new manager thinks of him as a centre attacking mid, his true position.

I'd try and turn him into a left-winger to be honest. He's got the pass for it and if he works on it, he could get the passing ability.

It's a risk I'd rather avoid by sending him on a loan. Sturridge waited until he was 21 and he also needed to prove himself at Bolton. Kakuta has to do similar if he wants to wear blue. Still, all depends on our next manager, who knows...he's got the potential :smiliecap1:

I'm like MadMax, would love see him playing as an centre midfielder, not on the wings. That's his real position and that's where he excels.

Basically, I'd like something like this (4-2-3-1 formation) :

Ramires - Mikel

?????? - Kakuta - Neymar

Sturridge

ps : I've just put some random names, just to illustrate my thoughts lol

I'm like MadMax, would love see him playing as an centre midfielder, not on the wings. That's his real position and that's where he excels.

Basically, I'd like something like this (4-2-3-1 formation) :

Ramires - Mikel

?????? - Kakuta - Neymar

Sturridge

ps : I've just put some random names, just to illustrate my thoughts lol

Good idea, but having Kakuta there would make us rely too much on him, and he's not ready for something like that. We made the mistake similar to this last season and I wouldn't like it to happen again. Perhaps the best thing we could do is to have him on our team for the 1st half of season and let him play in CL group stage and FA/Carling cup and then let him out on a loan.

^ the formation I made wasn't supposed to be our starting eleven in big games or stuff. It was just to explain the role i want him to play. So basically, that's where he should play imo when he will have to play.

^ the formation I made wasn't supposed to be our starting eleven in big games or stuff. It was just to explain the role i want him to play. So basically, that's where he should play imo when he will have to play.

Well of course, I wasn't even thinking about it as a starting 11.

And as for his position, that we would see by giving him chances more often. From what I've seen from his play he was certainly better on that position then on the left wing.

Like it.emo7.gif

How do you all rate Neymar so much ?

Yes,he is a big talent,he can play with flair and style,but shows that in Brasilian league.Never seen him play for a national team on bigger level and we've all seen what happened to Robinho in Premiership.doh.gifFor 35 mil,oh come on...

Hazard,on the other hand,proved himself in Europe,he is the solution for our right wing.One more playmaker and that is it.thumbsup.gif

Like it.emo7.gif

How do you all rate Neymar so much ?

Yes,he is a big talent,he can play with flair and style,but shows that in Brasilian league.Never seen him play for a national team on bigger level and we've all seen ehat happened Robinho in Premiership.doh.gifFor 35 mil,oh come on...

Hazard,on the other hand,proved himself in Europe,he is the solution for our right wing.One more playmaker and that is it.thumbsup.gif

You should watch Scotland-Brazil