Eden Hazard

the wes

Guest justin_3d

I have to say, I like the prospect of Hazard to Mata much better.

But i remember the guy said he did not wanted to leave. So that's going to be hard.

While Valencia are willing to sell Mata cause they need the money.

But i remember the guy said he did not wanted to leave. So that's going to be hard.

I would prefer Hazard to......More of a central player while Mata is wide....we have cover for both wings over the course of a season with Lukaka and Malouda left and Sturrudge and Kakuta right if we fail to get a winger.....

I agree to an extent but if you don't atleast try you wouldn't know if Hazard would be tempted or have a change of mind, afterall AVB publicly said he will stay at porto for this season and we know what happened. The only weakness with this approach is the lack of time, we need a winger fast and pursuing Hazard could be time consuming as we found out with Modric and Pastore.

Guest justin_3d

I agree to an extent but if you don't atleast try you wouldn't know if Hazard would be tempted or have a change of mind, afterall AVB publicly said he will stay at porto for this season and we know what happened. The only weakness with this approach is the lack of time, we need a winger fast and pursuing Hazard could be time consuming as we found out with Modric and Pastore.

You are right, but AVB said also at the end of the window you can get good deals. Like Spurs got with VDV.

So let's see what happens. Cause he does looks great and will be all we need right now to help us solve some of our wide playing areas.

I would prefer Hazard to......More of a central player while Mata is wide....we have cover for both wings over the course of a season with Lukaka and Malouda left and Sturrudge and Kakuta right if we fail to get a winger.....

First Lukaku is not a wing forward. Malouda lacks the technical ability and pace to cause problems on the wings as we saw in the last game and Kakuta hasn't shown anything in the last 16 months to deserve a place in the squad, he needs to go out on loan this season.

Guest justin_3d

Haven't seen much of Hazard.

Anyone want to sum up his main attributes, strengths and weaknesses?

Just by this video you can see quickly his quick skills and pace like Sanchez:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPudVLhWeM&hd=1

Of course it helps that he was just in a winning squad. Even though it's a french league, he already has the winning mentality.

He was very key player to hook up with Gervinho.

Hazard-Torres will be a better combination though. :)

PSG is also interested in Hazard

There was a canal+ programme yesterday and they were talking about Hazard. He said he is happy to be linked with major clubs across Europe. If it was to leave Lille, he will not be joining a French club. thats what he said. He also said that he is attracted to Spain because of the football, Germany because of the Stadias, England, because of media and fans. but he said he is staying grounded as there are no concrete offers on table. the Chelsea bid was rejected by the club.

The lad is good. Has some tremendous pace. If we dont get him this summer, its over. Next summer he will be off to Real Madrid cuz they will be looking to get someone next to Barca's Sanchez. Asked about signing anyone playing in the French League, Zidane said HAZARD. So you all can understand why I say Hazard will be Real bound if we dont get him this summer.

i personally would prefer mata, thats just my opinion

Mata is a good player but he is nowhere near the level of Hazard. Hazard is already better and has the potential to be one of the best players in the world, Mata doesn't have that potential.

Mata is more realistic for us, because i don't see Hazard leaving this summer.