Eden Hazard

the wes

I'd love to see him here. We really lack a winger who can dribble and make something out of nothing, but I have a feel he'll end up in Arsenal.

well we do on the right side..

i`d love us to sign Eden sometime soon...maybe if we got Lukaku first he would push for a move to join up with his fellow young compatriot at a major european club like ours.

Belgium got some seriously talented youngsters these days..

well we do on the right side..

i`d love us to sign Eden sometime soon...maybe if we got Lukaku first he would push for a move to join up with his fellow young compatriot at a major european club like ours.

Belgium got some seriously talented youngsters these days..

Indeed. In a few years they'll have some pretty good players.

What would you guys feel about Theo Walcott coming here?

Winger/Forward, young, talented and English.

Worth a shot?

Of crouse, that is if we don't get Hazard, imo.

Walcott is injured too much.

Worth a shot?

I dont see how that would help anything..

Worth a shot?

He's a fuckin headless chicken, never seen a genuine play from him. Just average/good at home but his ghost replaces him away... Anyway he hasn't a good cross quality or shooting ability (you can tell me Sanchez also has't ^^)

I think he is not well used at Arsenal, I think he is more an axial player with the sharpness of his moves. It deprives nothing of the fact that we don't need him but more a Sanchez or Hazard who are better than him by achieving to make the difference more often than Walcott.

My perfect right winger would be a like of Antonio Valencia ; old school winger: tough, and skillfull with also the fact that he helps a lot his team with defensive work, thing we never see of Anelka or Kalou. I think that kind of player is the perfect counerpart of Malouda or Zhirkov and this is what we need to balance correctly our XI for me.

He's a fuckin headless chicken, never seen a genuine play from him. Just average/good at home but his ghost replaces him away... Anyway he hasn't a good cross quality or shooting ability (you can tell me Sanchez also has't ^^)

I think he is not well used at Arsenal, I think he is more an axial player with the sharpness of his moves. It deprives nothing of the fact that we don't need him but more a Sanchez or Hazard who are better than him by achieving to make the difference more often than Walcott.

My perfect right winger would be a like of Antonio Valencia ; old school winger: tough, and skillfull with also the fact that he helps a lot his team with defensive work, thing we never see of Anelka or Kalou. I think that kind of player is the perfect counerpart of Malouda or Zhirkov and this is what we need to balance correctly our XI for me.

Hmmm only 1 player I can name like that, and his name is Milos Krasic. These kind of wingers are a dying sort, more and more we see these offensive wingers like Messi and Ronaldo who go into the box, instead of old school like Ryan Gigs, Malouda, Valencia, and Gareth Bale. But to be honest, for our 4-3-3 we don't need a crosser who is going to cross the ball for Torres to battle in the air. Still, it would be a great addition to have a winger with a great cross.

• 1 month later...

Has there ever been any talk of Hazard's teammate, Gervinho? seems like a relatively young and fairly cheap option, I believe he has done pretty well on his side but don't know much about him. Another Ivorian national :yes:

I'm a fan of his game, he showed sparks of his potential during the World Cup. Not sure how well he'd do in the Premier League though.

With that being said, I'd swap him for Kalou in a heartbeat.

I would not mind seeing eden hazard coming here. but i feel his price is going to rocket sky high if Lille get the ligue 1 title And of course theres Always the other guys that might go in for his signature too. but if he is under around 14 million i say lets give him a bash couldnt be worse than putting hilario on the wings shouldnt he be

Walcott wise. ......................................No. Arsenals little boy would rather take nasri off them

• 4 weeks later...