Eden Hazard

the wes

Spoken like a true non Chelsea FC fan.

Just stating truth brother

Who the fuck are you anyway to call me a non-Chelsea fan? I'm baffled how the TRUE Chelsea fans on here keep defending José with their lives even though it so abundantly clear he's the reasojn Chelsea has been shit for nearly a year.

Horrid performances, week after week. Something is wrong and his mind is clearly not on football. Where is the Eden from last season?

If his form stays like this for the rest of the season, and someone come in with a big bid for him, I'd almost be happy if the club accepted it...

Mata gone ,, Luiz gone Luis gone ... KDB gone .. Thorgan gone ... Ryan gone ... Schurrle gone ... HAPPY DAYS ....

so lets get rid of Hazard

Mata gone ,, Luiz gone Luis gone ... KDB gone .. Thorgan gone ... Ryan gone ... Schurrle gone ... HAPPY DAYS ....

so lets get rid of Hazard

I think you miss the point. Only if his form stays as it is... Should it be considered. I'm talking an 80m+ bid.

Who the fuck are you anyway to call me a non-Chelsea fan? I'm baffled how the TRUE Chelsea fans on here keep defending José with their lives even though it so abundantly clear he's the reasojn Chelsea has been shit for nearly a year.

Just stating the truth brother.

You said you would be happy to see him go .. I was merely pointing out others Jose has got rid of ,, or a selection of them .

Happy to see him go only if form stayed the way it is at present. With that sort of money we could purchase some outstanding talent to fill the holes in this lackluster team.

We also got huge sums of money for most of those players, minus KDB.

Ahhh let's start the blame game. Ofcourse the guy who carried these losers for large stretches the last 3 years is at fault for Mourinho's mismanagement. I'm sure he'll be happy if someone makes a bid for him too, Steve, if shit doesn't change.

Perhaps he can be in a team that plays positive football for once.

ahahahah Didn't know Hazard is a cdm, lb, cb, gk, st, with his powerful mindwaves he made Gerrard slip.

So then smart guy, if he's such a powerful being that all of our wins are because of him, it would only be fair to say that all of our losses are because of him.

Guess in the dressing room he's the real captain also probably he made JT his own bitch right?

Hope you really are joking with these kind of comments, because if that's not the case, no you're doing the whole "chelsea fan" thing wrong.

ahahahah Didn't know Hazard is a cdm, lb, cb, gk, st, with his powerful mindwaves he made Gerrard slip.

So then smart guy, if he's such a powerful being that all of our wins are because of him, it would only be fair to say that all of our losses are because of him.

Guess in the dressing room he's the real captain also probably he made JT his own bitch right?

Hope you really are joking with these kind of comments, because if that's not the case, no you're doing the whole "chelsea fan" thing wrong.

All our wins are because of him? I said he carried us (I should've said our attack, but I figured that was obvious to most) through large stretches during the last 3 years when our other attackers contributed little to nothing.

Completely different as to what you just said.

Either your join date 15 July 2015 is actually the day you started following Chelsea or you need to learn to fecking read

I'm sorry but i won't elaborate. Don't have the time to waste, and play the "i'm a fan longer than you" shit.

Also, i seriously doubt you'd see the light of day.

rofl, k. Suspected you weren't very bright, thx for conceding.

Regarding Madrid/Barcelona, Eden doesn't really possess the attitude imo to be there....

Always took eden as mr. nice guy, maybe I'm wrong....

Their fans wouldnt accept him coming to preseason overweight and starting slow either.

He'd have to go to a place like PSG where they are forgiving like us.